Chapter 34: Too Soon

Jay POV

Its been a week and few days since I proposed to Bey. Everything is going great. We already have the baby's nursery set up.

Bey Said She Didn't Want A Big Nursery Because It Was Just Going To Be Me And Her In There. She Didn't Want Any And Everyone Around The Baby. I Completely Agree With Her.

The Fact That We Have A Guest Bedroom By Our Room And Our Son Is All The Way Upstairs Is Scary. Which Is Why I Bought Another Crib And Placed It In Our Room. Bey Said She Was Going To Sleep Up There With Him But She Knows She Can't Sleep Without Me By Her Side.

But Enough About The Baby, Bey Finally Found A Couple Of People To Work At Her Store. Meanwhile I Left For A Business Meeting Which Ended Up Going Bad. Everyone Disagreed On Moving RocNation To LA. I Don't Care I Paid For It Therefore I Say So But At The Same Time I Have A Great Team And I Don't Want To Lose Them.

I'm Chillin At Home Right Now Waiting For Bey To Come Back From Getting Her Hair Fix And Some Lil Girls Day Out. I Played Madden And Ate A Bunch Of Snacks.

My Phone Vibrated. I Paused The Game. It Was Tiana..

🚫Tiana🚫: Hey....I miss you😎.

I Sighed And Just Stared At Her Message. Whenever Bey And I Are In That Happy Stage Something Always Happens And Messes It Up.

I Decided To Text Her Back.

Jay Baby💙💍: Well I don't miss u, I'm happy with who I'm wit so back off. BTW I'm bac wit Beyoncé!

After I Sent That Message I Went Under Her Contact And Blocked It.

I Decided On Taking Bey's Porsche To The Hospital When She Went Into Labor So I Could Surprise Her When She Gets Out She Can See Her Push Gift.

I Went Into What Was Supposed To Be Turning Into My Man Cave. I Sat Down On My Lounge Chair And Turned On The Sports Channel.

It Wasn't Really Anything To Exciting So I Just Decided To Go To Sleep Until Beyoncé Came.

Bey POV

My Hair Stylist Just Got Done With My Hair And It Is Tighttt But I Love It. I Decided On Getting My Hair Braided Due To The Simple Fact That Junior Is Coming In One More Week Maybe Less Than That. I Didn't Feel Like Doing My Hair Cause I Won't Be Getting Any Sleep.

 I Didn't Feel Like Doing My Hair Cause I Won't Be Getting Any Sleep

I Took A Picture Of Myself And Posted It On Instagram. After It Posted I Called Kelly, Nicki And Solange To See If They Were Ready.

Surprisingly Kelly And Solange Were Ready We Just Had To Wait For Nicki To Answer. I Know She's Going To Have To Go Through Many Paparazzi And Fans. So I'll Just Let Her Call Me.

Meanwhile Kelly And Solange Met Up With Me At The Nail Salon.

"Beyyyy!" Kelly Yelled.

I Know I Just Saw This Bitch Yesterday Because She Helped Me With The Nursery And Now She's Here Actin Like She Hasn't Seen Me In A Long Time.