Chapter 45: We Belong Together

Jay POV

It's Been 2 Days Since Bey Has Spoken To Me. When I Do Try And Talk To Her She Just Throws Her Hands Up And Walks Away. The Only Time She Would Say A Word To Me Is If It's Involving Julian.

I Set Up Reservations For Bey And I At A Nice Italian Restaurant. I Hate The Silence Between Us. Oh And She Is So Petty She Moved Rooms And It Took Me Like Two Hours To Find Out That She Did.

I Got Dressed In Something Casual And Went Up To Bey's Room. I Should've Known She Was On The Highest Floor. I Went On The Elevator And Got Off On Her Floor. I Went To Her Suite Which Was All The Way In The Back.

I Knocked On Her Door. Nobody Answered I Knocked A Few More Times Before I Heard The Door Being Unlocked. The Door Opened Slowly.

"H- oh it's your dad Julian." She Said Looking At Him As She Tried To Avoid Eye Contact With Me.

She Handed Him To Me And I Grabbed Him.

"Have a beautiful time with your son." She Said.

I Put My Foot Between The Door. She Tried To Close The Door But My Foot Stopped It.

"Jay I don't have time to play with you, I need to be studying."

"For what?" I Asked.

"None of your business now if you would excuse me I'll see you guys later." She Said Closing The Door.

Well She Thought She Did But I Held On To The Door.

"I'm going to get your mom." I Said Before Kissing His Cheek.

He Giggled. I Waited For A While Before Going Inside. I Tip Toed To Julian's Room To Change His Diaper And Lay Him Down For A Nap.

I Left Out The Room And Closed The Door After I Was Finished. I Went Into Bey's Room To See Her Wearing A Robe Along With Glasses. She Was On Her MacBook Doing Something. She Looked Up And Rolled Her Eyes

"Damn I can never get rid of your ass can I?" She Asked.

I Chuckled. "Nope because we belong togetherrrrr."

"Oh shut the fuck up. Where's my baby?" She Askwsy

"Right here." I Said Taking Off My Shirt And Showing My Abs That Weren't There.

"Lookin good huh?" I Asked Rubbing My Stomach.

She Busted Out Laughing.

"There goes the smile I've been waiting for."

I Got On The Bed And Laid By Her. I Grabbed Her Hands And Kissed Both Of Them. I Made My Way To Her Lips. She Held My Face.

"Jay did you really mean all those things that you said?" She Asked Looking Into My Eyes.

"No I was just mad you could've told me that before and the fact that this nigga is my homie is some bullshit. Yea you thought I didn't know him. But we all make mistakes and we have to learn from them. Our love can be dangerous but at the end of the day I'm in love with you and I know you're in love with me. We have a son together so if we were to break up it wouldn't be for long so just get that thought out of your head. I love you and I didn't know my love could run so deep for somebody." I Said.

"Now put this ring back on and it's never coming off unless you lose it or some shit."

I Took The Ring Out Of My Pocket And Slid It Back On Her Finger. She Looked At Me And Smiled. She Straddled Me And Smashed Her Lips Onto Mine.

"Jay you really hurt me honestly. You promised me you would never hurt me nor leave me and when you took that ring back along with our son I didn't think I could ever be the same anymore. You and Julian are the reason I'm here today. So please don't ever leave me and I promise I will tell you the truth as long as you tell the truth also. I apologize and that it won't ever happen again." She Said.