Chapter 18: He's Sexy

---Continuation From Last Chap

Bey POV

After we left Jean's house we were headed to my "surprise". I was to the point where I just wanted to tell Jay bump the surprise and let's go see the house since we haven't seen it yet.

Shawn was very quiet while we were in the car. I didn't want to talk so I just texted him.

My Queen👑💍❤: You okay??👀😞

I turned my phone off and just payed attention to him. I'm thinking be received my message because he looked up at me and sighed.

I slid next to him, since he wants to act like that I got something for him.
I moved my hand to his package and rubbed it.

I slid my hand back up and moved it down in his pants and stroked his dick. He tried to get comfortable. I kissed and bit down on his earlobe.

He licked his lips and tried to move my hand out of his pants.

"Change your damn attitude or you won't be getting any nookie from me for a whole year." I Whispered In His Ear.

He nodded and laughed. I took my hands out of his pants and slid back in my spot.

He can nod and laugh all he want, I'm not playing with his ass.

I went on my photos and looked for a picture that I took earlier. I found it and did some editing.

As I was doing it, my phone vibrated indicating me that I had a notification

I swiped down my notification bar and saw that it was Jay.

My Big Baby💙😏😘: I'm not mad anymore😊.

I chuckled at his text. I texted him back to see if I can get him to tell me what the surprise is.

My Queen👑💍❤: Baby... where we going ?

He ignored me. I scooted closer to him once again and moved my hand down to his package. I took a hold of it.

"If you tell me what the surprise is I'll do anything you want me to do." I Whispered Seductively.

He moved my hand. "Bey you can't change my mind, we almost there just calm down bae." He Said A Little Annoyed.

I scooted back to my spot. Fuck him too, just in case he didn't know I wasn't about to do anything his ass said to do. I'm really horny right now tho.

The only reason why I wanted us to
take a break was because I haven't even met his family well his mom yet.

He met my mom even though it wasn't the proper introduction but hopefully when she comes down here or when we go up there I'll be able to introduce them to each other the PROPER way.

I don't want Jay and I to never end but the way things are going. I think we may end up going our own ways.

The sex is great, the love we have for each other is almost great but it's just the trust that's messing us up. How would he feel if I sent some random nigga a picture of my ass or breasts.