Chapter 39: I Don't Care

Jay POV

So I'm Flying Down To New York Today With Bey To Go Check Up On Her Shop And RocNation. We Finally A Lot That We Can Build Up As A Second RocNation But Bey Talkin Bout We Gon Move Soon So Why Am I Even Doing That.

I Don't Even Know Why She Wanna Move Again So Soon. Julian Ain't Even 6 Months Yet And She Already Looking For Houses. I'm Down To Move But Not So Soon.

I'm Trying To Tell Her That We Can Move Back To New York And Then Come Back To LA Because They Have A Private School That Bey Wants Julian To Go To. I Mean It's Good To Start Planning For These Things But She Moving Too Fast.

I Called Julius So Him And The Team Could Come And Help Us. Bey Came Out With Three Suitcases And We Only Staying Down There For A Few Days.

"Where's Julian one at babe." I Asked.

"Right here baby." She Said Holding Up His Diaper Bag.

"Seriously Beyoncé."

"I have 6 outfits and some onesies in here."

"Babe his diaper bag ain't but so big why don't you get that Marc Jacobs bag and your Louis Vuitton bag." I Asked.

"Because I don't want to lose it, you know how you go when you rush me I tend to forget things." She Said Putting Her Hand On Her Waist.

"Bey just get the bag and come on Julius is probably outside." I Said Starting To Get Annoyed.

"Ok Jay." She Said Rolling Eyes As She Walked Off Going Upstairs.

"Roll em again and watch what I d-

"You ain't gon do shit so shut the fuck up." She Said.

"You really tempting me ma." I Mumbled.

"What was that!?" She Yelled.

I Shook My Head And Went Over To Julian's Swing. I Picked Him Up And Kissed His Forehead.

"I'm surprised your mom big ass ears couldn't hear me."

"And I'm surprised your big ass lips didn't stop talking yet." She Said.

"Bey you really tempting me." I Said Putting Julian Back In His Swing.

"You are so fucking annoying." She Said.

She Walked By Me And Bumped Me On Purpose. I Grabbed Her By Her Arm Not Too Rough.

"Are you in need of some because your attitude doesn't make any sense."

"No I don't need any you are just being annoying like usual now can you please let me go so I can put Julian's clothes in here so we can go." She Said.

"No but can I tell you something I haven't told you this in a long time." I Asked.

''What Jayy."

"I love you."

She Looked Up At Me And Smiled.

"I love you too." She Said.

"Mm, now can daddy have a kiss."

"Yes you can." She Said.

She Stood On Her Tippy Toes And Leaned In But Turned Her Face Which Made Her Kiss Me On My Cheek.

"Julian gets all the kisses today sorry baby." She Said Walking Away From Me.

"Bey seriously I'm the reason why he's here."

"Ugh come here big baby." She Said With Her Arms Wide Open.

I Walked Up To Her And Picked Her Up. I Kissed Her Lips. She Swiped Her Tongue On My Bottom Lip And I Accepted It. We Had A Full On Make Out Session. I Moved My Hands Down Into Bey's Pants And Rubbed Her Ass.