Chapter 42: My Inner Strength Was You

Bey POV

So Today Jay Is Leaving To Go On His "Business Meeting Trip" And I Don't Know If I Should Go. I Already Have The Types Of Outfits I Want To Wear On Stage But I Just Need Them Designed.

I Went Upstairs To Julian's Room To See His Nanny I Don't Really Trust Her But Jay Wants To Try The Nanny Thing Out. I Already Looked For 3 More Women To Look After Julian Cause If Anything Happens To My Baby. My Name Will Be All Over The News.

"Is everything ok up here?" I Asked.

"Yes Mrs.Carter.. Mr.Carter told me to make sure you have your luggage packed because the jet takes off at 3." She Said.

"Oh well you tell Mr.Carter that Beyoncé said no already. I'll be downstairs call me if you need me." I Said With Smile.

I Went Over To Julian And Gave Him A Kiss On His Forehead Before Going Back Downstairs. I Went To The Front Door To Make Sure It Was Lock And Headed To The Living Room Flopping Down On The Couch.

I Turned The TV On And Put On Lifetime. I Didn't Even Know What I Was Watching But I Was Bored So I Needed That To Block Out My Mind. I Pulled Out My Phone And Texted Jay.

My Love😘😻👫: Good Afternoon babe! Are u all packed up?

Shit I Don't Even Know What To Say Like Should I Just Write It Out Or Beat Around The Bush.

Wife👅🍑👫: GA, I already told you that I don't want to go. You already think that I don't trust you so why should I go and waste my time???

The Bubbles Appeared At The Bottom And His Message Popped Up Momenta Later.

My Love😘😻👫: Baby please come I promise you I ain't cheatin👐 chill out wit dat.

Wife👅🍑👫: Jay why should I go if all we gone do is argue?

I Rolled My Eyes. I Seriously Don't Feel Like Arguing With Jay At This Point I'm Just So Tired Of It. I Went To Our Bedroom And Laid Down. I Just Hope By The Time I Wake Up He'll Be Gone.

Jay POV

Bey Does Have A Point But I Want Her And Julian To Be There. They Are My Main Supporters.

I Was Out With Tyty And Future Getting A Quick Bite. I'm Also Trying To Convince Future To Let Me Sign Him But He's Being Hesitant About It.

I Was Taking Tyty With Me To New York Which Bey Absolutely Hated Because I Would Always Do Stuff That I Wasn't Supposed To Do With Him.

But I Won't Do Anything Again. I Just Need For Her To Come Go New York With Me. So I Can Spend Time With Her And Then Make Love To Her Before She Leaves For 11 Months.

"So what's up wit you and Beyoncé Hov?" Future Asked.

"I'm trying to get her to go to New York with me man but she ain't wit it." I Said Rubbing My Temples.

"Damn that's right I forgot she had to go on tour. I bought my girl tickets to one of her concerts." He Said.

"Oh if she doesn't come to New York wit me then I'll definitely be surprising her."

"That's wassup but what about y'all wedding?" He Asked.

"Yea cause you know imma be the best man." Tyty Said.

"Same here bro."

I Chuckled. "Man we was supposed to get married in April but Bey tour messed that up. So I guess next April and if I was to have a best man Bey wouldn't want that to happen because she wants a small intimate wedding."