Chapter 32: Can't We Just Be Happy

A Month Later

Jay POV

So It Has Been A Month And After Bey And I Made Up Everything Has Been Going Good. We've Been More Affectionate To Each Other.

Besides Being Partially Handicap For A Few Weeks. I Didn't Let That Stop Me From Working. We Are Deciding To Expand Some Businesses In LA And Hopefully Washington.

Bey Will Be 7 Months In A Few More Days. We Already Started Planning The Baby Shower. I Want To Propose To Her Since All Of Her Family Is Going To Be There. But I'm A Little Nervous Because I Did Her So Wrong And I'm Pretty Sure Everyone Knows.

Me And Kelly Are Supposed To Be Going Ring Shopping Later On After We Leave The Doctors Office. I Want To Take Bey Shopping First And Then Meeting Up With A Good Friend Lorraine Schwartz. She Has Some Nice Yet Expensive Rings.

Bey Has Been Nagging About Getting Her Some Stupid Push Gift. I Mean I Put In Work Also So Where My Gift At? I Don't Need No Gift I Got Bey And A Baby On The Way.

I Was Home Waiting For Bey To Call Me. She Was At The Studio Recording And Writing More Songs. Meanwhile I'm Home Just Chilling Ordering More Furniture Because Bey Told Me To Look Up Some.

Here's A Tour Of The House

This Is How The Staircase Looks If You Go Down That Hallway Our Room Is On The Left Hand Side.

Then Our Bathroom

Our Living Room But We Are Supposed To Be Getting A 75 Inch And Changing The Furniture.

The Kitchen...

Then Our Movie Theater Which Was Upstairs

Upstairs Was Empty Except For The Movie Theater Room

Upstairs Was Empty Except For The Movie Theater Room. Until Bey Decides What She Wants To Do. We Have A Basement So Imma Try Convince Her That The Movie Theater Needs To Be In The Basement.

I Don't Know Why Bey Wants To Decorate This Whole House Because She Said After The Baby Is A Few Months Old She Wants To Move Back To New York. I Don't Know For What Reason But I'll Support Her Decision.