Chapter 15: Accepted

Jay POV

I woke up and noticed I was in Bey's bed. I remembered what happened last night. A huge smirk came across my face I tried to sneak out of the bed but I had Bey wrapped in my arms.

I gently pushed her off of my arms and when my arms were free I put pillows behind her to make it seem like I was still there.

I looked for my boxer briefs and eventually found it by the bed. I placed them on and went into Bey's bathroom. I looked in her cabinets for extra toothbrushes and luckily I found one. I grabbed a wash cloth and towel from out the closet and I hopped in the shower.

Bey said we needed to take a break until we went to Hawaii but I wasn't hearing that. I had to let her know who was in charge. I think she came about 10 times last night. I know I fucked up, but I was so used to girls using me and I've never fully been in a relationship. I was just used to fuckin any girl I saw in sight.

Bey was different, it was like she had an impact on me. She changed the way I looked at people. That's why I don't know what I would do without her.

I took a 40 minute shower , half I spent on thinking and the other half I spent on washing. I got out and wrapped the towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth. I brought some clothes with me but its in my car.

I walked out of the bathroom and noticed Bey was on her phone. She didn't even realize me. I walked towards the door.

"So you just gone walk away and not say good morning, fuck you too." She said with an attitude. She got up and went into the bathroom.

I went into the guest room where we were and grabbed my pants which I left my keys in. I took my keys out of my pocket and went downstairs.

I unlocked the front door and went towards my car. I held onto my towel as I jogged down the steps. I unlocked my car door and got my bag from the passenger side.

I headed back inside and went upstairs to the guest room. I took my clothes that were folded out of the bag and placed my briefs on. I got dressed and put on my Creed Millesime Imperial cologne.

After I was finished I gathered my belongings and placed them in my bag. I left the bag in there and went into Bey's room.

She was getting ready, she looked so sexy.

"You ain't even knock you just barge in." She said going into her bathroom.

"Bey I know you still not mad about earlier, that's petty." I said.

I went into the bathroom with her and came behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed all over her neck.

"I'm sorry I didn't say good morning baby." I said in between the kisses.

She turned around and looked me in my eyes. I picked her up and placed her on the counter. At that point I was between her legs.

She smashed her lips on mines and we made out. I slid my hands up her thighs and finally got them where I wanted them to be. I slowly slid my hand into her panties and I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

She pulled apart from the kiss. "Mmm...Jay we're supposed to be on a break until next week.'' She said.

I stopped. "Bey come on now you know you don't want a break, stop actin like that." I said as I picked her up and carried her back into the bedroom.

I laid her on the bed gently and pulled down her pants. I pulled down her panties and kissed her thighs. I came up and we made out. I forced two fingers in her hole.

"Fu...fuck Jayyy." She said grinding on my fingers.

I went faster and faster. I started sucking on her neck as. I stopped and slowly went down. I was tired of fingering her I wanted to taste her sweerness. I started flicking my tongue with her clit.