Chapter 7: I Want You Now

Jay POV

After the dinner, Beyoncé couldn't keep her hands off me in the car. I had to speed home because I know what she was up too. She started rubbing my manhood through my pants and honestly I got hard pretty fast. I had to speed to home. Once we arrived we both jumped out of the car and Bey jumped on to me and was just kissing me. I was trying to unlock the door.

"Shit, hurry up." Bey said while kissing on my neck. I finally unlocked the door and we both hurried down to my room.

"Wait babe let me freshen up."Bey said. I nodded and turned on the TV. About a good 5 minutes later Bey came out the bathroom and got on the bed. She did a seductive crawl towards me.

I wasn't paying her any attention but when she hopped on top of me she had Jr and I excited

I wasn't paying her any attention but when she hopped on top of me she had Jr and I excited. She kissed the life out of me and we were just tonguing down each other and we switched positions, I was now on top of her. We began pulling each others clothes off and when I took Jr out Bey looked like she wanted to regret her decision at that moment.

"Are you sure that going to fit in me." She said looking a little scared.

''Yes baby, let me know if I'm hurting you." I said. I pulled out a condom and put it on. I went in slowly and then I sped up.

"Damn baby, you so tight." I said pounding into her fast. She was just moaning uncontrollably and it had me wanting to cum right then and there. I went in and out.

"Stop teasing me ." Bey said pouting. I went deep and rough. She wrapped her legs around my waist and you couldn't tell me to stop.

"Ba...baby...I'm ab...about to.."She came right then and there. My turn was next. I went slow and then I sped up. A few minutes later I pulled out and came right on her stomach. She put her finger where it was and put that same finger into her mouth. I kissed her and slowly went down to her kitty Kat. I blew on it.

Bey POV

''Mmm...baby , stop." I said biting my lip. Suddenly I felt something glide across my kitty kat and it started flickering fast. I pulled on Jay's hair and rotated my hips.

"Sssss." I said while trying to keep my calm. He flicked his tongue across my clit and I cummed right on his face. He slurrpled every single last juice.

"The best I ever tasted.'' Jay said coming up and kissing me.

"Now it's my turn to return the favor." I went down and tried to figure out how I was going to fit all of his manhood into my mouth. I just went on and did. This is my first time ever giving anyone head. I swirled my tongue his tip and sucked the life out of his manhood.

I deep throated a couple of times without even gagging. I guess I did pretty well because he cummed right into my mouth. I swallowed the thick substance and went up to him and laid down.

"Did I do good." I said looking up to him.

"The best I ever got.'' He said kissing me.

"Thank you, but um about my past. So that guy that was on top of me at my house was my ex. He was a really nice guy in the beginning until I started having male friends. He thought that I would always flirt with them so whenever I would come to his house or he would come to mine. He would beat me until one night at prom. He saw me dancing with another guy but it was just for fun. He snatched me and took me into a closet and locked us in there. He beat me so much and worse of all he raped me. I never told my mom until later but my dad never found out because he didn't even care. Kelly is the only person who actually knew, who was there for me.'' At that point I was in tears. I couldn't stop crying. Jay pulled me into a hug and just rocked me back and forth.