Chapter 10: Trying

Bey POV

So I turn 27 today, I'm don't really want to celebrate with anybody, I was suppose to celebrate with Shawn but that didn't go as planned. I decided to just hang out in my pool then hit up the mall and get my nails done and all that other stuff. I didn't really want to get wet so I just decided to let my legs hang in the water.

I went on my phone and went on Instagram. I scrolled through it and checked my DM. Some girl was in my DM.

Lauren Lo: Aye bitch, you stole my man .

If I'm not mistaking I think she tried to take my man. I decided to text Shawn.

My One&Only💍👑❤: Hey Shawn, what was that girl name who almost caused us to break up ?

Shawn Carter📵: Lauren...? Why wassup?

My One&Only💍👑❤: Thank u😎

Shawn Carter📵: Why did u want to kno?

My One&Only💍👑❤: Just worry about trying to get me back.

I decided to text her back

Beyoncé: Oh hey girl! Are you taking about Jay.. MY man? If I'm not mistaking he was MY man first. So how about u leave MY man alone and go find YOUR OWN. Have a nice day and stay out of MY dm. & I got ya bitch . HOE .

I waited for her to respond back but she never did. I decided to turn on my speaker and dance to music. I turned on Too Good x Drake and sung along.

Just then I felt someone kissing my neck. I looked up to see Shawn.

"Happy birthday beautiful." He said kissing my cheek.

"Thank you." I said blushing.

"I brought you some gifts, come with me." He said taking my hand.

We walked out to a nice looking Royal Royce.

"Happy Birthday My Queen.'' Shawn said handing me the keys.

'' Shawn said handing me the keys

"WHATTT." I said in shock.

He just smiled I jumped up and down and rushed over to him and jumped on him. I kissed all over his face.

''Thank you so muchhh Shawn." I said.

"Anytime, you deserve it but go get ready I booked us a room and reservations start at 8." He said.

I decided to go hurry up and go get ready. God I love him so much but why did he have to hurt me. I went to go take a shower and just think in the shower.

I didn't want to put any makeup on so I just went natural. I went to pack my suitcase and then put on my top and my skirt.

 I went to pack my suitcase and then put on my top and my skirt