Chapter 8: Worthy To Be A Singer?

Bey POV

2 Weeks Later

I felt around my bed and remembered that I was sleeping alone. I really needed Shawn here with me. I can possibly see a future ahead of us but I feel like something bad is going to happen. Shawn and I have been doing pretty good and I really love this relationship. I like how it's going. Before Shawn and I got together I would always sleep with clothes on now that we're together I hate sleeping with clothes on. I decided to text him because I miss my baby.

My Queen👑/Wifey💕💍: Hey..😏😘

Daddy💦👅❤: Wassup baby, I miss u. I haven't seen u in a few days😣.

My Queen👑/Wifey💕💍: I miss u 2, you're the one who vanished. I hate u for that .

Daddy💦👅❤: Oh I'm the one who vanished but I guarantee you if I was giving it to you nice and rough. You wouldn't be saying that..

My Queen👑/Wifey💕💍: Noo, I wouldn't. I would just simply go somewhere else. Where u haven't been & maybe play around with my little guy friend😊😛

Daddy💦👅❤: Oh really👀😡

I just ignored him and decided to go on camera and take a picture of myself being silly. My phone vibrated.

Daddy💦👅❤: Come open up this damn door💪

I chuckled and decided to text him back.

My Queen👑/Wifey💕💍:  & if I don't, what u gone do.

Daddy💦👅❤: I'll have that 🍑 limpin for a month, ppl would think you ♿.

I put on a big shirt and went downstairs to open the door. I decided to tease him since he could see me through the glass I turned around and pulled up my shirt. I didn't have anything on underneath. He was getting really mad and I was just laughing. I opened the door, as soon as I opened the door he grabbed my face and kissed the life out of me. I couldn't help but kiss back. His lips are just so mmm😏💦 .

"I thought...you...said...you....were...going...to...avoid...me." He said in between the kisses.

I finally got the strength to push him off me and I ran up the stairs and shut my door. I don't know why I'm running from him I just felt like being jokey today. I ran to hide in my closet because he wouldn't dare to come in there.

To my surprise he came down there but he was getting really bad because he couldn't find me.

"Beyoncé come out now!" He said. I accidentally let out a chuckle and he found me behind some heavy jackets. He picked me up and started kissing on me. His hands roamed to my ass and I let out a moan.

"Jay....baby.'' I said as he walked us up the steps.

"Don't say anything, you want to play so Ima show you that two can play that game.

He dropped me on my bed and My started kissing me on my neck. His hands went to my pussy and he started playing with my clit.

"Ooo...fuck." I bit my bottom lip.

Just then my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and noticed it was my mom calling me.

"Jay baby..this is my mom give me a minute." He stopped and I answered.

"Hey mama." I said smiling

"Hey baby, when are you coming down here." She said.

Jay lifted up my shirt and went down. He did some kind of shit with his tongue.

"M...mom, I don't know. Fuckkk." I yelled out.

"I know you did not just curse on the phone, I should come down there and beat your ass." She said