Chapter 21: I Miss You..?

Jay POV

It's been a few days since I last heard from Bey. I tried calling her and texting her but it never goes through. I guessed she told her mom what happened because when I called her she said I fucked up and maybe Bey and I need a break from each other.

I couldn't help but agree, I stayed in Los Angeles for one more day because Tiana said that she had a ultrasound and we would find out the gender.

She is havin a boy. I don't know if that is my baby or if he is her husband's. If it is mine I don't want her to name him after me. I want to give Bey a little time to herself and then come back to her. I really want her to have my kids and I definitely want my son that she hopefully haves to be named after me.

I just got back from Los Angeles and my house feels so empty without Bey. I'm just moping around looking like a sad puppy.

I went in my living room and turned my tv on. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it. I went on Instagram and scrolled down my newsfeed.

I decided to go stalk Bey's page. I went on the search bar and typed in her username. Nothing popped up. Did she seriously change her name?

I thought of someway that I could get in touch with her. I typed in #beyonce and luckily some photos popped up. I clicked on one and saw that someone tagged her in a photo of her dancing with a guy who had dreads.

I mean I know we aren't together at the moment, but damn she just gone find another dude that fast. I needed to make her miss me. I need to go to a club and let a girl dance up on me.

I went on contacts and went to Kanye💿🎬🔫.

I pressed the call icon and it started ringing. I tapped my foot on the floor waiting for him to answer my call.

He answered on the third ring.

"Aye yo wassup homie." I Asked.

"Nun much, what you up to Hov." He Said.

" Oh, I was thinkin we need to record a song. I got a few verses that I want you to hear" I Said.

"That sounds good, come over to the studio now bro. We got all night to right and come up wit some beats."

"Ight Imma be there in 30." I Said.

" Ok." He Said.

I hung up the phone and went to get dress. After I finished getting ready I called up Julius. I waited for ten minutes before he came.

We drove to the studio and I pulled my cigar out. I smoked it while I was in the backseat.

We arrived 15 minutes later and he walked me towards the door.

It was a whole bunch of them in there. It was Kanye,Khaled, & Ri.

"Wassup Jigga!" They All Yelled.

I shook my head and laughed at them. They act like I was missing for a while. I was just under a lot of stress and was trying to figure out how I can get Bey back.

"Where you been." Khaled Asked.

"It's a lot that happened I have to explain how everything went down between me and Bey." I Said.

I explained what happened detail by detail. By the time I was finished all of their mouths were dropped.

"Man downn." Ri Sung.

"We ain't the best no more bruh, you nun fuck up. Do you know how you look? The media sees everything and you acting like you don't care. That's fucked up." Khaled Said.