Chapter 38: Not Even Compared

Bey POV

I Can't Believe His Stupid Ass Would Do That. You Got Caught Texting The Bitch Then You Got The Nerve To Pull That Shit On Mother's Day. My First Mother's Day.

I Made Sure I Power Walked Through That Mall. Julian Was A Little Cranky But We Made It To The Car. I Sped Home And Instantly Got Out. I Thought About It And Realized I Was Going To Stay Home.

We Were Going To Talk This Shit Out. Then I Was Going To Pack His Shit In Front Of Him. He Might Have To Go Somewhere Else Until I Feel Like He Can Come Home. While I Waited For Him To Come Home I Washed And Fed Julian. After I Finished That I Put Him Down For Bed.

I Needed Someone To Vent To So I Called Kelly. She Picked Up On The Third Ring.

"Girl Kellyyyy.'' I Dragged Along.

"Bitchh, he just called me. Now why the fuck would he do some shit like that." She Asked.

"Because he's fucking stupid.'' I Said As I Walked Into The Living Plopping Down On The Couch.

"That's crazy. He told me he wanted y'all to squash the beef. He needs to think about it. Ain no way in the world you can just let some shit go like that. Ugh I can't believe that."

"Me either.'

I Heard The Alarm System Indicate That The Front Door Was Being Openedm

"Let me call you back he just got here." I Said.

"Ok." She Said Then Hung Up.

I Sat Up On The Couch Indian Style.

"BEYONCÉ!!!" He Yelled.

"All I know is you better stop that fucking yelling before you wake up my baby." I Said.

He Appeared In The Living Room. He Was Sweating. I Couldn't Help But Laugh.

"Do I look stupid to you? I mean that shit you pulled back there was unbelievable. You want me to squash beef with that bitch but you don't even see why I'm beefing with her. Just imagine me sleeping with Tyty."

"You aren't seeing the poin-

"That's because I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE FUCKING POINT. HOW DUMB COULD YOU BE?" I Yelled Getting Up From The Couch.

I Walked Up To Him And Just Shook My Head. I Walked Past Him Going To Our Room But He Stopped Me. He Fell To His Knees And Wrapped Hid Arms Around My Waist.

"Shawn let me go right now."

"No I told you I was never going to let you go." He Said.

I Huffed And Counted Down In My Head.

"What do you want me to do." He Asked.

I Smiled And Held My Hand Out For Him To Grab. He Got Up And We Walked To Our Room. I Pushed Him Down On The Bed And Kissed Him. I Added Down.

"Let me go change into something more sexier." I Said Lying.

He Licked His Lips And Smacked My Ass.

I Went Into The Closet And Found My Lingerie. I Put It On Then My Robe. I Walked Back Out And Smiled At Him.

"We need some strawberries and whip cream. Be ready when I come back."

"Ight baby." He Said Smiling. I Could See His Boner.

I Walked Out Of The Room And Went Into The Kitchen. I Grabbed The Sharpest Knife And Then Went In The Fridge To Get The Strawberries And Whipped Cream.

I Hid The Knife In My Robe And Went Back Into The Room. I Closed The Door And Walked Over To The Bed. I Got On It And Straddled Him. I Kissed His Neck And Went Up To His Lips. I Took The Knife Out Of My Robe Slowly. Once I Got It Out I Lunged It At Jay.