~•Help•~

•Your POV•

"Y-y-you look......beauiful." Said Laurance as keeps staring at me. I feel myself heating up. Oh Irene.

"Smooth Laurance." Said Garroth.

"H-hey!"

"Thanks for your guys compliments." Said Luna.

"O-o-o-our pleasure." Said Garroth.

"Now look who's talking. It's the one and only Stutter king." Said Laurance and we all burstout laughing. Well except Garroth who was blushing from emberassment.

"Hey Laurance i need to speak to you." Said Aphmau as they go off to the basement.

"What's up with them?" I ask.

"Don't know, maybe talking about uprgading the walls?" Said Garroth.

"Well if you guys need to discuss something important than we can just leave." Said Luna.

Me and Luna pull up our hoods.

"Bye Garroth. Tell Aphmau and Laurance we said good bye." I said.

"Sure! Bye girls."

We walk out of Aphmau's house and we walk to our house.

"Sis?" Luna asks.

"Yea?"

"Won't you think that Father and mother will able to find us?"

"Maybe......but i don't want to worry about them"

*Whispers* Phoenix Drop......
H-----hyria........magicks.......

"What?"

"Huh i didn't say anythig." Said Luna.

Find her...........Phoenix Drop........Magicks........

"F-find who?"

"Sis what's wrong?" Luna asks.

In the forest.........Magicks........

"Ugh! What are you saying!" I'm getting a headache. I hold my head in pain.

"Sis?!"

You must.......FIND HER!

And with that my head was pounding so much. I couldn't take the pain. Darknesss starts to take over me as i hear faint yells from Luna.

•Luna's POV•

"(Y/N)?!?!" I yelled.

I went to her side and hear her heart beats. It's still beating, but it's getting slower. I run outside the house and kept yelling "HEEELLPP!!!"

Luckily there was Garorth and Laurance around the area. They came running towards us and i bring them in the house.

"What happen?" Garroth ask.