~•Back!•~

•Laurance's POV•

2 weeks........She hasn't woken up.......What if she's gone?! I would never find anyone who is perfect like her.......

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
Ok whoever is banging on the door is not helping. I open the door to see a Aphmau and the others dashing to the side of (y/n).

"Oh my! Is (y/n) alright?!" She exclaim.

"Maybe, she has been out for about 2 weeks." I answered.

Lilith and Aleana came to the other side of (y/n) and hugged her. I smiled at the sight. But aleana started glowing, it was glowing a golden light. Until it stopped.

"W-what?!" Aphmau gasped out.

Aleana and Lilith stepped away from (y/n). (Y/n) then jolted up and breath heavily at herself.

"(Y/n)!" I exclaim.

I run at her to hug her. She hugged back and started sobbing. I run her back and she hugged me tighter.

"I thought I was about to die!" She exclaim.

"Shhh, It's ok. You're alright, babe please calm down....."

I pulled away and wiped her tears away. She calmed down after some bit and the two little girls came running towards (y/n), hugging her.

"Hehe hello you two!"

"(Y/n)!" They squeled.

"What happen actually? How am I awake so sudden?" (Y/n) ask.

"I think Aleana has my healing powers. When she first hugged you there was a light glowing onto you and her. I think Aleana just healed you." Aphmau explained.

"No way." (Y/b) picked up Aleana and hugged her. "Aww Aleana you saved my life!"

Aleana just giggled and squealed in happiness. We all laughed.

"I wouldn't expect a 3 year old saving my life, but you wouldn't expect what will happen in your future." Said (y/n).

Everyone starts to leave and I helped (y/n) to walk back to our house. She is kinda weak in the knees, so I helped her to walk. I could just carry her, but I think she wouldn't want that.

"Ok, 1 more step.....and......there!" I said as I helped (y/n) up the stairs.

"I'm not a baby Laurance."

"I know that! I just wanted to make sure you're ok. I was so worried when you were gone. I miss your cuddles every night, your hugs, kisses."

"So all you care about are my love to you well if you think that way, you're still going to sleep on the couch."

"Grrr! I forgot about that! I thought you would forget about that."

"Things aren't what you expect." She said as she smirks.

My Irene I love her so much.

•Your POV•

"So what am I going to do?" I ask.