~•A visitor•~

•Your POV•

The party has been going great. Especially the CAKE! I LOVE THE CAKE!!!!

"Hey sweetie. How's the party?" Laurnace asks as he wraps and arm around my shoulder as i was eating my CAKE! (Sorry i just love cake)

"It's going great! I love to see the little ones happy and i love the food here."

"Heh, they are cute when they are happy." He said as he kiss my cheek and took my fork with some cake on it.

It took a bite, leaving me blushing beat red cause he used my fork. He noticed that I was blushing that he chuckles.

"You're adorable when you blush." He smirk.

We hang out some more with the others, until we got some alert of someone in front of the gates. Well to be clear Dante is the one that had the alert.

"He said he knows (y/n) and Luna!" Dante exclaim.

"What?" Luna breathed out.

"Dante take us there." I said firmly.

We (as in me, Luna, Aphmau, Laurance, Garroth and Dante) run straight to the gates. There stood a man with light brown hair and hazel eyes. Wait. It couldn't be.

"Dante.....open the gates......" I said softly to see who was in front of me.

The man walked in and look up at us and he still has that cheeky little smile on.

"It's really.....you guys....." He spoke.

"Jasper......." Luna breathed out. (This is OneCreativeCat 's character from the contest)

"Haha! (Y/n)! Luna!" Jaspar came run at us and hugged us both. In a very. Very. Very. Tight grip!

"Wow.....Jaspar you've changed!" I said in a squeaky voice cause Jaspar is crushing me TO. DEATH!

"Y-yeah! You look different.....and you've gone stronger......!" Said Luna.

Jaspar soon let go. "I know, I've been training harder than usual. You like what you see (y/n)~?" Jaspar smirked at me.

"And......you are now a flirt." I said.

"Hey people change."

"I hate to interrupt your get back together, but who is this?" Laurence asks.

"Oh! Guys this is Jaspar he was so our friend back in Hawksverd. Jaspar this is Garroth, Laurence, Aphmau and Dante, they're our friends ever since we ran away." Luna explain.

"Well it's great to know that you guys have friends."

"Well enough of introduction. I want to know why you're here." I spoke.

"Well, it just happened today. I came home from my training lessons, I actually came home late so my parents are mad. They start beating me up like crazy and today was the worst. They actually use the belt....." We all gasp. "So I thought that maybe running away would be the best idea. So I went to any village I can find, but I want to be in the village where you guys were. That's when I see you here."