matched

A/N- So this is my first time doing anything like this. I appreciate everything that other authors have written, so I wanted to put something out there myself. Not sure how long this will be but I have a few additional chapters written so far. I apologize in advance for the Larry stuff in this first chapter, it's just set up for the later Vauseman that will ensue! That will start moving quickly with chapter 2, so bear with me. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy.

I obviously don't own any of the characters.

❤️💛💚💙💜

Piper liked Larry.

She did.

He was reliable. He always called when he said he would, and he listened to her when she ranted about work or her mother (which was quite often). They had a good enough time together and Piper enjoyed his company. There was nothing really wrong with him that Piper could point to. It would be ungrateful of her to complain about him, right? He's everything Polly has been telling Piper that she needs, for years now. Piper was always more into one night stands and quick flings with guys. Even with girls sometimes, back in college. When Polly introduced Piper to Larry, Piper decided she'd give it a shot. The random hook ups had been increasingly disappointing lately, and all her friends seemed to be coupled up. Her friends were no longer going out to clubs and crowded bars late into the night. Now it was all couples dinners and couples brunch and quiet dinner parties. Piper thought it made sense to try out this new lifestyle herself if she found the right guy. And Larry seemed to be perfect for this kind of life her friends kept preaching about. Larry made sense. He was safe. As she lay in bed, she kept thinking that she should be happy and content with her life and her relationship. She and Larry moved in together not too long after they started dating, and they've been together for over two years now. It just seemed to make sense.

Piper looked over at Larry. He was curled up in a ball and was snoring pretty loudly, with a string of drool hanging from his lips.

Ugh, thought Piper. Take me now?

The sex with Larry wasn't bad. He was decent, and he sometimes made her cum. She didn't mind their sessions in the sack. They were fine. But Larry was predictable. Piper hated to think it, but yeah, he was pretty boring in bed. They would come home from work or a dinner party with their other "couple friends", and the routine was always the same. They would pour some wine and turn on the TV. They'd be cuddled up on the couch and Larry would start placing kisses on Piper's neck. He'd start rubbing her back. After a few minutes Piper would turn around and start stroking Larry over his pants. He'd ease her onto her back, lay on top of her, and start making love to her.

It was nice enough. Piper didn't always cum, but Larry was sweet and attentive. Sometimes a little too sweet for Piper's taste, though. Most of the times that Piper actually managed to cum, it was because she let her mind wander to dirtier thoughts while they had sex. Sometimes she imagined a spontaneous sexual tryst with a stranger. Someone who had to have her right then and there, wherever they were, and couldn't wait. Someone who made her feel naughty, and not like some boring, prim WASP. Someone who made her blood boil and who could make her come undone again and again. The fact that these fantasies helped her get off with Larry wasn't lost on Piper, but she tried to put it out of her head as much as she could.

And Piper tried to spice things up with Larry. She really did.

A few months ago, they were at dinner with Polly and Pete. Piper had been horny all day and couldn't stop her mind from wandering to dirty thoughts and fantasies. For whatever reason, she was really fucking turned on from the time she woke up. She wanted to give herself a release in the shower before dinner, but Larry was right outside at the sink shaving and getting ready. While he would have probably loved to catch Piper touching herself, the thought of Larry coming in and watching her fuck herself was completely unappealing to her. And she wanted to actually cum, so shower sex ending with a faked orgasm wasn't exactly an attractive option. So after her shower she put on a tight, pale pink dress and passed on the panties. She figured she'd give herself the possibility of a quick fuck with Larry later at the restaurant. There's a first time for everything, she hoped.