sunscreen

The next morning Alex woke up feeling the good kind of sore. She and Piper stayed up late into the night fucking over and over again. Their first night together in a hotel room was successful, to say the least. At the moment, what Alex really wants to do is lie in bed with Piper all morning and eat breakfast and fuck some more. But she made plans for them today that she's excited about, so that idea will have to wait for another morning. She figured that today would be the best day for her plans, because even though they're worn out now, they'll be even more exhausted at the end of the week. If last night was any indication, the sex is not going to ease up or slow down. And Alex can't wait. But for today, she has a fun day planned for her and her girl. She just has to wake Piper up to get her there...

Piper is currently sleeping peacefully in the huge, soft bed. She's completely naked. Both of them passed out after their last round of sex last night. She's lying on her stomach with her toned ass exposed for Alex and her left leg hiked up. Yum.

Alex has to wake Piper up anyway, so she might as well do it in a way that's pleasing to both of them. Alex sits up on the bed and repositions herself by Piper's waist. She strokes Piper's ass softly. She doesn't want Piper to wake up yet so she's very gentle, but she can't resist touching it when it's right there for her. When she is satisfied with that, she oh-so-gently flips Piper onto her back. Piper isn't the lightest sleeper so luckily she doesn't wake up from the movement. With Piper on her back now, Alex takes up the space between her legs. God, Piper's body looks so hot from this angle (from any angle, really). Her long legs. Flat torso. Perky tits. Goddamn perfect. And it's all Alex's to play with.

Alex grabs one of Piper's breasts in each of her hands and starts to massage them. Ugh, fuck they're tight. And even in Piper's sleep her nipples harden under Alex's touch. Alex grins at the reaction and grazes her thumbs over the hard nipples as she massages Piper's tits. When she does that, a soft moan escapes Piper's parted lips. Her eyes are still closed in sleep, but her body is already starting to feel the effects of Alex Vause.

Wanting to see how much more of a reaction she can get without Piper waking up, Alex licks around Piper's nipple. She doesn't suck on it, knowing that it would wake Piper up right away. And she doesn't want Piper to wake up until she's further along.

Alex lowers her tongue to underneath Piper's breasts and starts to lick the skin there. Piper's nipples are impossibly hard and are begging for Alex's attention, but Alex can't give it yet. She is enjoying her canvas far too much.

Alex begins licking and sucking Piper's abdomen. She feels the muscles tense under her and Piper's hips buck up a little bit. From here, Alex can smell Piper's arousal. God it smells good. And Piper doesn't even know she's giving it up to Alex yet.

Once Alex smells Piper's arousal she can't keep herself away any longer. She starts kissing lower, right above Piper's clit. Piper's mound is perfectly smooth and Alex kisses it all over. Piper's scent is getting stronger and stronger. Unf.

Alex gently spreads Piper's legs and then licks the skin between her thigh and pussy. The sexiest groan ever escapes Piper's mouth, and Alex struggles to keep going slowly. Piper is starting to writhe around a bit, and her moans are getting more and more frequent. All while she's still asleep.

Alex gently opens Piper's folds with her fingers and then flattens her tongue and places soft licks over the wet folds. Piper gets even wetter. She's soaked for Alex at this point, and she's not even awake yet. Alex licks a bit harder and closer to Piper's clit. Her lip gently grazes against it, and Piper's hips jerk up hard.

"Mmm Alex..." Piper moans as her eyes flutter open. She's still only half awake, but she's really fucking turned on. Waking up to Alex's tongue on her pussy? Yeah, that's pretty fucking great. Piper is one lucky girl, and she knows it.