hometown

A/N- Thanks so much for your kind words on the last chapter. I'm so glad you all enjoyed the plot stuff and meeting Diane. Based on the positive feedback, I will definitely be adding more plot in this story! It'll help prolong it, too. Here's the continuation of that last part of the previous chapter. Enjoy ;).

Warning- Dom Alex, restraints, and it gets rather dirty at the end. Hope you like it!

Piper's eyes spring open at the sound of metal clicking. She instinctually tries to move her hands down from above her head, but her wrists are stopped by cold metal. Piper looks around trying to figure out what's going on, and sees Alex smirking in bed next to her.

"Alex?" Piper asks slowly losing her sleepiness.

"So did I ever mention I went through a cop phase? It included these awesome toy handcuffs." Alex says softly.

"Ugh Al this is so kinky." Piper moans. Suddenly it doesn't matter at ALL that Diane could hear her. Alex surprised her by restraining her to the bed, which turns Piper on like crazy. And Piper is well aware how horny Alex is tonight, so she has a feeling Alex will be rough and dominant with her, especially with the handcuffs. She can't wait.

"I thought so too. But Pipes, before I do anything, just know that you say the word and these cuffs come off." Alex says. She doesn't want to push Piper in any way.

"Okay, promise. But I like them. And I want you to have your way with me." Piper replies honestly.

"Oh Piper" Alex chuckles. "You said you didn't want sex tonight, I'm still respecting that wish" Alex says with a huge smirk on her face.

"B-but I thought with the handcuffs... And you wanted to get off so badly." Piper says.

"Oh, and I intend to" Alex smiles.

"I don't understand" Piper responds.

"Well baby, I'm going to fuck myself just like I said I would. And you're going to watch me, just like you had me do the other week. And as you watch me get my much-needed cum, your hands will be restrained so you can't touch me. Or yourself."

"Fuck, Alex..." Piper moans out.

"That's the plan" Alex winks.

"I want to do it" Piper pleads.

"You want to do what, Piper?" Alex asks sweetly.

"Pleasure you" Piper responds. Her cunt is tightening and aching and she's desperate to please her horny girlfriend.

"Baby, I gave you many, many chances to do that today but you turned me down. You lost your chance to touch me; it'll be my hand now." Alex says softly. She knows how turned on she is making Piper.

"Please Alex" Piper groans. "Sit on my face. Just ride it Alex, please."

"Are you really begging me to let you fuck me?" Alex chuckles. "Wow, these handcuffs must be working for you."

"I want to taste you so badly. Please Alex." Piper is already breathing louder.

Alex loves how much Piper is getting off on this. It'd be easy to just let Piper fuck her, but Alex wants to tease her mercilessly.

Alex sits up next to Piper. She pulls the cover off Piper's body so the blonde is uncovered. Alex gets even more turned on at the sight of Piper. The blonde is just wearing her t-shirt and panties, exposing her long sexy legs to Alex. Plus, Alex can already see that Piper is aroused in her panties from the dark wet patch she finds there.

Alex lifts Piper's shirt up her body. It won't be able to come completely off with the handcuffs, but Alex has a better idea. She slowly pulls the hem of the shirt up, exposing Piper's lightly defined ab muscles. Alex pulls it up even further to reveal her girl's tight tits. Piper's nipples are already painfully hard, much to Alex's delight. Alex bunches Piper's shirt up above her breasts.