maya

A/N-
BTW, I've never had a professional massage so I apologize for any potential inaccuracies on that front.

After their day at the private cove, Alex and Piper spent the next day of their vacation lounging on the beach at their resort. With both of them in their bikinis, there were quite a few urgent trips back to their hotel room throughout the day. After a day full of fucking and lying on the beach, Alex took Piper out to a delicious dinner at a really nice restaurant. They capped the night by swimming in the hotel pool during the evening, and then making use of the bed a few more times later in the night. It was another perfect day.

Now it's the next morning and Alex and Piper are getting ready for their massage appointment that Alex booked for them.

"So what does one wear to a massage?" Piper asks Alex in their hotel suite. Alex is in the bathroom in just her underwear and bra brushing her teeth, and Piper is lying on their bed with the same amount of clothing on.

"Doesn't really matter kid, you're just gonna take it off anyway." Alex laughs after spitting her toothpaste out.

"But what should I wear?!" Piper asks, not wanting to be under or overdressed.

"Wear your denim shorts and a t-shirt, that'll be fine and easy to take off." Alex tells her. Alex walks back to their bedroom in her underwear, closely watched by Piper.

"Okay, thanks." Piper replies. "Have you ever gotten a professional massage?"

Alex sits down on the bed next to Piper.

"Yeah, Nicky and I have gone a few times. I've never done a couple's massage though, so that part will be a first." Alex answers. "Have you gotten one before?"

"Nope! This will be my first time."

"You'll really like it, it's so relaxing and feels really good."

"And we're really completely naked for it?" Piper asks.

"Yes" Alex laughs. "But you have a sheet over you, so it's not like they'll be checking out your body or something."

"Well that's a relief." Piper jokes.

"We'll see what you think of it babe. If you hate it, we won't do it again."

"I'm excited! I'm sure I'll love it." Piper smiles.

Once they're ready, Piper and Alex head to the resort spa. When they step through the doors it's like they're transported to some kind of paradise. Stone walls line the sides of the area, with stone pillars through the space. At the back of the spacious room is a floor-to-ceiling window looking onto the ocean. There are fountains and plants throughout the room, completing the tropical atmosphere. In the center of the room are two luxurious massage tables covered in a sheet. There's a little table between the two massage tables with cucumber waters and chocolates. The entire room is absolutely incredible.

"Jesus, this is so nice." Piper remarks to Alex. She feels relaxed and serene already.

"I know, I've never seen a massage room this nice." Alex replies.

"I can't wait to do this." Piper says excitedly.

As Alex and Piper continue taking in the room, a woman walks through the doors and comes over to them. She's tall, around 5'11", and has a lithe, toned body. Her light brown hair flows down her back in gorgeous waves and her skin is perfectly tanned. She's wearing a white shirt that shows off her ample chest, and a short white miniskirt that accentuates her ass and long legs. She's definitely pretty hot.

Alex notices Piper slightly checking the woman out as she walks towards them. Alex doesn't even think about it though, it was totally innocent. Hell, it's not like Alex didn't notice that the woman is good-looking. When the woman finally reaches them, she holds her hand out immediately to Piper, eying the blonde up and down.