apologies

After Piper stormed out of the bar she quickly hailed a cab. She wasn't actually serious about finding someone else to fuck her. That was just something she said in the moment to make Alex realize how stupid she was being. And anyway, Piper is a little less needy right now considering how upset she is. Her pussy is still in need of release, but it's less urgent than it was in that bathroom stall.

She knows Alex only did all that because she was jealous. And Piper was turned on by jealous Alex, but what she couldn't accept was a controlling Alex. When Alex intentionally left her hanging to prove a point she wasn't just being possessive, she was hurting Piper. Piper wants to belong to Alex. She really really likes Alex, and the thought of being just with each other is all Piper wants. But Alex was clear that she doesn't do relationships, commitment, and exclusivity. So Piper left that ball in her court. If Alex had asked, Piper would have been all over it. That's all Alex had to do if she wanted Piper to herself. Instead she had to put on this big overreaction. Piper is pissed. But even more than that she's upset. She still wants Alex, she just wishes Alex would handle her shit better.

Piper enters her apartment and throws her keys on the table. She throws off her heels and her dress. That's when she remembers she doesn't even have any fucking panties on because Alex stole them. The idea of Alex stealing her panties normally would really turn Piper on, but this time Alex did it to punish Piper. Not as a sexy game. So Piper just gets more annoyed. She walks into her bedroom and pulls a pair of cotton boyshorts from her top drawer. She normally never veers from her regular thongs, but when she needs comfort she loves the soft boyshorts. She also grabs a soft t-shirt from her middle drawer. She throws the clothes onto her bed and strides to her bathroom. She wants to take a hot shower and wash this night off her.

Alex wants to talk to Piper as soon as possible, but she knows she needs to settle herself down and gather her thoughts. She wants to have an actual productive conversation about this with Piper, so she needs a clear head. So instead of taking a cab like Piper did she hits the streets and starts walking towards Piper's apartment. She'll figure out how to get Piper to let her in once she gets closer. For now she needs to think things through.

She's not used to feeling jealous like this. Normally girls she hooks up with are jealous of Alex being with other girls. It's never Alex to feel like that. But Piper is different. And Alex feels differently about Piper.

Piper is totally new to the whole sex with women thing, yet she continually blows Alex's mind. She makes Alex feel incredible, and Alex loves fucking her. Their sex is phenomenal, and Alex hasn't even introduced Piper to anything kinkier yet. But it's more than the sex.

Piper is warm and funny and keeps up with Alex. She isn't afraid to fire back and stand her ground. She's read everything and has the same tastes as Alex. Alex wants to spend all her time with Piper, and when they're not together she's thinking of her.

Alex normally likes to have multiple fuck buddies at any given time to keep things casual and interesting. With Piper, she has more than she could even want. And she might have blown it.

Alex decides to do whatever it takes to get Piper back. She wants a relationship; she wants to commit to Piper. She wants to try this thing. But how does she even ask for that after how she treated Piper? Does she even have a right to ask Piper to be exclusive?

Ugh.

Alex has to try though. She speeds up and shoots Piper a text.

[Alex]- Pipes, I'm so fucking sorry. I was an idiot. I don't want to say everything I need to say over text so I'm on my way over. Please just give me ten minutes of your time to explain. I promise that if after that you want me to leave, I will leave. Please.