listen

The next morning, Alex wakes up feeling incredibly sated and content. She is lying in her bed with Piper's naked body draped over her, and good god does Piper look hot. Alex pulls the sheet off of them so she can check out all of Piper in her naked glory. Alex is on her back, and Piper's lying with her head on Alex's tits and her leg wrapped over Alex's lower body. Alex has a phenomenal view of Piper's ass, and she simply can't keep her hands off it. Alex reaches down and grabs onto Piper's ass cheek. She rubs and kneads it, and feels herself starting to get really fucking horny. Alex is usually horny when she wakes up (hell, Alex is horny most of the time). But this morning especially she's enjoying the hell out of her girlfriend's sexy naked ass. Alex squeezes it harder and feels Piper starting to stir.

A few seconds later Piper's eyes flutter open and meet Alex's.

"Mmm good morning baby. Enjoying yourself there?" Piper asks in a sleepy voice.

"Very much so, actually. Your ass is getting me hot Pipes." Alex responds, grabbing it harder.

"You're the horniest person I've ever met" Piper grins.

"Well sorry you fell asleep with your naked body plastered over me! You were using my fucking tits as a pillow."

"Yeah cause they're soft!" Piper retorts.

"So then it's not because you find them insanely sexy?" Alex smirks.

"Nope, it's just cause they're comfortable to lay on." Piper lies.

"So if I wore a super tight, low cut shirt today it wouldn't affect you?" Alex says.

"Says the woman who basically drools from her mouth and her cunt when I wear leggings" Piper jokes.

"Wow look at you with the dirty mouth! I like it when you say filthy things to me." Alex responds.

"Yeah?" Piper grins.

"Definitely." Alex nods.

As Piper ponders that, she gets a brilliant idea. She's been looking for a way to thank Alex for bringing her to meet her mom, and she just thought of the perfect way.

"What're you thinking so intently about?" Alex asks, noticing Piper on a train of though.

"You'll see soon." Piper smirks.

"Tell me now!" Alex whines.

"Nope." Piper kisses Alex's lips quickly. "I'm going to go shower now so I can try to help your mom with breakfast."

"What a coincidence, I was just about to shower too!" Alex grins.

"Hmm too bad, I guess you'll have to wait then." Piper returns. She steps out of bed and saunters over to the bathroom, turning around to give Alex a wink.

As Alex watches Piper's ass walk away, there's literally no doubt in her mind what to do next. Alex waits until she hears the shower water start running and then walks into the bathroom.

Alex slides open the glass shower door and finds a wet, naked Piper giving her a look of complete lust.

"Well took you long enough to join me" Piper says.

Alex steps towards Piper to kiss her. Before she can do that, Piper grabs Alex's wrists and pushes her back against the wall of the shower. She pins Alex's wrists above her head and leans down to suck her tits.

"Fuck Pipes" Alex moans, incredibly turned on by Piper's aggression.

Piper sucks hard on Alex's nipples, fucking loving how they taste, like usual. Alex throws her head back and palms the back of Piper's head to keep her there.