appearances

"Al, are you sure this is okay to wear?" Piper asks her girlfriend.

Piper is standing in her living room checking over her outfit one last time. Their bags are packed and they're ready to spend the weekend at Alex's mom's. Piper's nervous; she's eager to make a good first impression. She's well aware how important Diane is to Alex, so it's important to Piper that she and Diane get along well. Piper's been obsessing over her outfit, projecting her nerves for the weekend onto her clothing. Alex told her to dress casual, so Piper is wearing her softest pair of skinny jeans and a blue blouse.

"Yes, Pipes. You look beautiful. And it's really fine; you don't need to be so nervous!" Alex says to her girlfriend. Alex is wearing tight black jeans, a white V-neck, and a black and red flannel. She has on her signature black combat boots. Piper almost jumped her when she came in the door; the blonde was a big fan of the outfit.

"I just want her to like me!" Piper responds.

"She'll love you babe. Just like I do." Alex grabs Piper's hands. "Well, not exactly like I do." Alex winks.

"I've missed you loving me..." Piper says in a low voice, stepping closer to Alex.

Alex and Piper haven't had sex the past few weeks except for a frantic quickie a week and a half ago. Alex was swamped at work so it just didn't happen. This has been one of their longest dry spells ever. They didn't even have time to sext, besides a few dirty texts here and there.

"I know Pipes, I'm sorry. We've been crazy busy with the merger these past few weeks. I've missed you too. I'm looking forward to spending the whole weekend with you."

"Me too. And I'm so excited to meet your mom and see the town where you grew up." Piper smiles. "It's going to be hard not to touch you, though."

Alex laughs. "Piper, you can touch me."

"Not in front of your mom! What if she sees or hears us or something!" Piper exclaims.

"Babe, my mom is my best friend. And I'm an adult! It's not a secret to her that I have a healthy sex life." Alex smiles.

"But I don't want her to think I'm some insatiable woman who can't keep her hands off you!"

"Uh, is that not what you are?" Alex raises her eyebrow. "Cause I'm pretty sure you very much are an insatiable woman who can't keep her hands off me." She smiles.

"It'd be too weird! It's your mom!"

"Piper, I'm horny as fuck already. You know I don't do well going too long without sex. The past few weeks I haven't even really had time to think about it because I've been so busy, but now that that's done with all the horniness is hitting me full force. And I'm going to be with your sexy self all weekend, so I was certainly planning on fucking." Alex says.

"I want you too baby, so bad." Piper kisses Alex. "But I don't want her to think I'm a slut!"

"My mom is not going to think that. She's really cool, I promise. But it's fine Pipes, we don't have to have sex then. It's your choice babe" Alex pecks Piper's lips. She knows she and Piper will end up fucking. And she knows that Piper knows it too deep down, she is just nervous to meet her mom and is trying to be perfectly well behaved. But Alex knows her girlfriend, and knows how needy she is, and Alex is fully confident she'll be getting laid this weekend.

"I love you, Al." Piper says.

"I love you too Piper. Are you ready to go?" Alex asks.

Piper nods, and the two women head out to Alex's car.

After a car ride full of Piper fidgeting and asking Alex every detail imaginable about her mom to be prepared, they arrive at Diane's house.

"Wow, this place is really nice. I can't believe you bought this for her. You're incredible." Piper says grabbing Alex's hand.