finally

Alex rushed across the bar to the bathroom and pulled Piper in behind her. This bathroom wasn't private like at the coffee shop, so Alex brought Piper into one of the stalls and closed the door. Nobody else was in the bathroom right now, but someone could come in at any minute. Alex wasn't willing to wait and take Piper somewhere more private though. Plus, the thrill that they could get caught gave Alex a rush.

Alex looked at Piper for half a second, and then kissed her hard. The kiss was sloppy and needy and they both moaned into it. Piper went to put her hands through Alex's hair, but Alex caught her hands before they touched her. She grabbed Piper's wrists with her own hands and guided the blonde back against the wall of the bathroom stall. She raised Piper's hands above her head and against the wall, and pinned them there firmly.

"No touching for you right now, kid" Alex breathed into Piper's ear.

Piper moaned, and leaned forward to kiss Alex.

Alex moved her lips far enough back so they were just out of Piper's reach. She tilted her head and gave Piper a cocky smile.

"You bad girl. So eager. Not listening to my instructions." Alex whispered with a grin. "But don't worry Pipes, I'm going to make you feel so good." Alex's voice dropped an octave for that last line, and she sucked Piper's earlobe into her mouth. She lightly nibbled it, and then gave it a quick bite. She released Piper's ear, and started placing wet kisses down from her ear to her neck. She sucked and bit Piper's neck, careful to not leave a mark. She ventured to Piper's collarbone next, and placed feathery wet kisses. Piper shivered. The contrast of Alex's tight grip on her wrists and her light kisses on her chest was heavenly.

Right as Alex was placing kisses between Piper's breasts, they heard the door to the bathroom open. Piper's eyes widened and she looked down at Alex.

"Well I hope you can be quiet Pipes, because it's going to take more than some drunk woman in here to stop me" Alex says as she crosses Piper's wrists above her head and restrains them with one hand, freeing up her other hand.

The woman goes into the stall next to them, and when she closes the door Alex roughly tugs on Piper's nipple.

"AHH" Piper groans out.

"I thought I told you to be quiet, Pipes" Alex says as she lifts a hand up to Piper's mouth and brushes her fingertips across her lips. "Every time you're too loud, I'm going to have to stop for a second."

Piper nods her head in an agreement to try to be quieter.

Alex resumes her attentions to Piper's breasts. She swiftly moves down the right strap of Piper's dress to reveal her naked breast. Alex sucks on her finger, and then traces a circle around Piper's nipple and locks eyes with Piper.

"Do you want more?" she asks.

"Ugh yes, please Alex." Piper moans out, her nipples already hard and seeking Alex's affection.

"Good girl, already learning to beg for me." Alex rasps as she moves her head back to Piper's breast. She licks lightly around Piper's nipple, not yet making contact with the hard peak. Piper is writhing against the wall. Alex keeps licking circles on Piper's breast, but doesn't make contact with her nipple. Piper's nipples are aching, so she arches forward and pushes her breast further against Alex's mouth. Alex chuckles and looks up again.

"So needy" she says with a grin. Then she immediately sucks Piper's nipple into her mouth. Piper quietly pants out, but gives enough of an effort to suppress her volume that Alex doesn't stop her motions.

They hear the other woman in the bathroom start to wash her hands and then leave. Since they're alone again, Alex starts working even harder on Piper's breast. She sucks it aggressively and flicks her tongue roughly on Piper's nipple. Piper is shaking and moaning with pleasure. She can feel the wetness gathering in her panties. Larry has never paid attention to her breasts like this. Alex could probably make Piper cum from these ministrations alone.