heart

I'm back! I know a week isn't too long to go without posting, but it was for me considering my usual pace. After all my exams I was pretty burnt out, so I needed a few days to take a break from writing. I want to keep the quality up for you guys. Then this chapter took a few days to write since it's a long one. Enjoy, and please leave reviews! It'll help me get my motivation back to write more frequently again.

Warning- Minor (and very brief) anal play at the end of the chapter

Piper and Alex grab a cab and pile in quickly. They don't want to waste any time.

Alex rests her hand on Piper's upper thigh and leans over to whisper in her ear.

"I'm going to make you feel so good. Your pussy is mine" she whispers.

"Fuck Al I'm already wet"

Alex smirks and slides her hand even higher on Piper's leg. She slips it under the blonde's skirt.

"Oh yeah?" Alex asks with a smile.

Piper nods, starting to tremble under Alex's hand.

"I want to feel" Alex rasps.

Piper looks up at the cab driver and luckily he's keeping his eyes straight on the road. She places her purse over her lap to cover what Alex is about to do.

Alex leans over to kiss Piper's neck and slowly slides her hand further up Piper's skirt. She can already feel the heat emanating from Piper's core. Knowing what is waiting for her under Piper's panties makes it nearly impossible to keep a slow pace, but Alex manages to prolong her teasing. She loves feeling Piper's thigh tremble under her touch. Piper has goosebumps and Alex can feel her trying hard to stay seated and not buck her hips up or squirm around. Piper is gripping the door on her right side to try to control her body.

When Alex's hand is a few inches away from Piper's panties, her fingertips become wet. Piper is so aroused that her wetness has soaked through her panties and is smeared over her thighs. Alex rubs Piper's wet thigh and lets her fingers play around with the sticky substance. She smiles and looks at Piper.

"You've made a mess of your panties, Pipes" Alex whispers. As she speaks, she finally touches the outside of Piper's panties. She strokes two fingers over her pussy; slowly, gently, and smoothly up and down the surface of Piper's thong.

"Ugh fuck" Piper breathes out. Alex's fingers are touching her so lightly that they create a tingling sensation along their path. She's struggling to keep herself still.

"Mmm does my sexy baby like that?" Alex whispers to her.

"So good" Piper moans softly.

"I'm not going to be as gentle later, baby. I know you want it rough" Alex whispers in Piper's ear.

Alex continues to stroke oh-so-softly over Piper's disintegrating panties for the next few blocks. Alex fucking loves feeling Piper's panties getting wetter and wetter under the soft touch of her slim fingers. She makes sure to slowly graze over Piper's clit on every stroke, and she can feel it swollen and pulsing with need.

Piper is shaking from Alex's motions. Ten minutes of this has brought her to the edge. Ten perfect minutes of Alex's soft, talented fingers over the fabric of her panties has made the pressure build in her core.

"Fuck I already need to cum." Piper pants.

"If you cum, you're going to be too loud and the driver will hear you" Alex whispers to Piper. Honestly, she doesn't really care about that. She thinks it's fucking hot that Piper is ready to come just after some simple stroking. But she is worried that Piper might be embarrassed. Alex knows how incapable the blonde is of cumming quietly.