'l'

A few weeks after exchanging the "L" word, Piper and Alex are closer than ever. They're doing the same things as before, but it all feels a bit different. Their connection is even stronger than ever before, and they're enjoying being able to freely express how they feel to each other.

"I love this neck" Alex says to Piper as she kisses the side of her neck.

"I love this jaw" Alex says with a kiss to Piper's jaw.

"I love this cheek" Alex kisses Piper's cheek.

"And I love these lips" Alex plants a soft kiss on Piper's ready lips.

"Mmm, and do you happen to love something a little lower?" Piper smirks.

"Piper babe, you know that you have to meet Polly for brunch soon!" Alex laughs, loving how eager Piper always is for her. "And you know I'm meeting my friends for breakfast. As much as I'd love to show you exactly how much I love your sweet pussy, we really don't have time."

"Fine" Piper pouts.

Alex kisses Piper's adorably pouted lips.

"Were the three orgasms last night and the shower sex this morning not enough for my horny girlfriend?" Alex teases. Alex was only able to get Piper out of bed this morning by proposing shower sex. When they finally got out of the shower and Alex put on matching panties and bra, Piper jumped her and they went another round. Now once again naked in Alex's bed, Piper still wants more.

"Um, who's the one who made us leave the movie early last night because she was so horny?" Piper fires back.

"You smelled really fucking good and kept stroking my leg, so it was not my fault!" Alex rebuttals.

"Whatever you say." Piper grins, running her hand through Alex's dark hair. "One more round though? Come on, you know you want it." Piper entices.

"Will you actually let yourself cum quickly this time and not just hold it off to prolong the feeling like you always do when it's the last round?" Alex asks with a smirk.

"I do NOT do that!" Piper returns. "But fine, I'll cum quickly. Just get me off, please."

An hour later and 20 minutes late to her brunch date with Polly, Piper hurries into the restaurant. Polly is sitting at the table with her arms crossed.

"Pol, I'm so sorry. I was running late and then it took a while to get here and I'm really sorry!" Piper rambles to her friend.

"Pipe, it's fine." Polly smiles.

"You're not mad?" Piper asks. Normally Polly would chastise her a little bit more for running late.

"Nope, I'm in a good mood today. And despite your obvious lies, I'm guessing you were late because of a fuck-a-thon with Alex."

Piper just sips the water in front of her and tries not to give it away.

"I'm right, aren't I?" Polly asks with a grin.

"Fine, yes, that's why I'm late." Piper gives in. "Sorry Pol."

"Really, it's fine. You're much happier when you're getting laid on the regular." Polly smirks.

"Well it's been even more than regular lately. Alex told me she loved me last week." Piper confesses with a smile.

"For real?! Wow, to be honest I was expecting you to say it to her first. But that's great Pipe."

"I was expecting that too. But she surprised me and said it." Piper grins.

"And you really love her?" Polly asks.