please

A/N- New chapter, as per request! Enjoy, and keep reviewing! I'm going to fit in all your requests, they're great so far. Keep sending them! There are very few things I wouldn't be willing to include. Thanks :)

Early that evening Piper was getting ready for her date with Alex. It was just dinner and a movie so she wanted to keep it casual. She showered and styled her hair into soft waves. She made her makeup light but precise. While she was picking out something to wear, she coincidentally received a text from Alex.

[Alex]- Wear a skirt tonight, please.

[Piper]- Why?

[Alex]- Cause that ass.

[Piper]- Charming :p.

[Alex]- I've been told

[Piper]- See you soon.

[Alex]- In a skirt?

[Piper]- You'll see soon :)

Alex needs Piper to wear a skirt so she can carry out her plan of teasing her mercilessly at the movies.

Alex Vause loves sex. She really, really fucking loves sex. But her friends were right. She loves when it's a little more interesting than just plain fucking. She likes teasing and hooking up in public. She likes surprising a girl with sex at an unexpected time. She loves to bring toys into the bedroom. Restraints? Yeah, she likes that shit. Alex isn't into anything too "out there", but she definitely likes to mix it up. The sex with Piper has already been fucking phenomenal. She actually didn't mind that it was just fucking. But the fact that she enjoyed that so much makes her excited for all the potential with her and Piper. They have great chemistry and Alex can't wait to explore it more.

Alex decided to wear a pair of tight grey skinny jeans and a black tank top. She knows Piper will love the view down her top while they're at the movies. And anything to turn her on later works in Alex's favor.

Alex puts the finishing touch ups on her makeup and throws on a pair of black heels. She'll be sitting for most of the night anyway, so she might as well wear them and wow Piper right away. She knows the combo of the heels and the soft grey jeans will do wonders for her legs and ass.

Alex grabs her purse and heads out the door.

Piper and Alex agreed to meet down the street from Polly's apartment, as to not raise any suspicion.

Alex gets to their meeting place and texts Piper to tell her she's there. A few minutes later she spots Piper walking towards her, and she is in awe as usual. Piper is indeed wearing a skirt, and a fucking short one it is. Piper's long runner's legs are in full display, and are enhanced by a tall pair of heels. Alex gives Piper a big smile as she reaches her.

"Nice skirt, kid" Alex says.

"As per request. Any other requests tonight, Alex?" Piper says seductively.

"Don't tempt me babe."

Alex and Piper head out to get dinner. Piper has no idea where they're going, so she lets Alex lead her.

"Do you like burgers? I know it's not fancy, but there's this burger place Nicky and I have been regulars at since college. It's not well-known but the burgers and fries are so fucking good. I figured since we're doing the movies afterward, we didn't need to do like a sit down thing." Alex tells Piper.

"Burgers sound great, Al." Piper responds.

They get to the burger place and Piper loves it already. It's a casual scene and everyone is laughing and talking energetically. This is exactly the kind of place Piper's mother would stick her nose up at, and Piper fucking loves it.