illumnation

Alex kisses Piper back and sinks into it. Piper's kiss is full of love and emotion, and it makes Alex's heart flutter.

"Piper baby..." Alex says softly. Her senses are heightened right now and she's feeling increasingly vulnerable. Piper is practically looking into her soul, and this is all new to Alex. Alex Vause doesn't 'make love', Alex Vause fucks. But this isn't the same Alex Vause as before. This is the Alex Vause that is undeniably and unequivocally in love with Piper Chapman. And that makes every difference.

"Just relax" Piper replies gently. She sets a pillow behind Alex's head to make her more comfortable.

With Alex laying on her back, Piper sits up on her knees and pulls her shirt off. Her shorts and panties quickly follow, leaving her naked and glowing from the light emanating from the fireplace. Alex doesn't think she's ever seen something so beautiful. Piper's strong, toned legs. Her perfectly shaven mound, already showing the evidence of arousal. Her taunt torso, with lightly defined ab muscles displaying just how good of shape she's in. Her tight perky tits, with pink nipples already standing proudly for their lover. Her delicate collarbone and sensual neck. And then that perfect face that Alex could stare at for days on end. And in this moment, Piper's face is more beautiful than ever. Her blue eyes are illuminated with such love and affection that they sparkle with sentiment. The sight makes Alex feel weak.

Piper notices Alex staring at her, and gives her a sweet smile. Piper reaches forward to grab the bottom of Alex's t-shirt, and with Alex's help she lifts it off her body. Instead of stripping Alex completely naked, Piper decides to show some love to the parts of Alex already exposed.

Piper leans her head forward and places soft kisses on Alex's neck. She sucks and kisses the soft skin, making Alex start to squirm around. Piper's touches are gentle on the skin, but make Alex's entire body tingle. Alex moves her hands to run them through Piper's hair as the blonde works on her neck. After a few more minutes kissing Alex's neck, Piper moves her lips down.

Piper opens and closes her lips against Alex's delicate collarbone area. Piper softly caresses the skin with her lips, traveling from one side to the other. She doesn't miss an inch of the smooth skin.

Alex's body begins to tremble more and more. Piper is only at the top part of her chest and she already is worked up.

After covering Alex's collarbone in kisses, Piper moves down further. She lowers her mouth to Alex's breasts. The blonde sucks and kisses the tip of Alex's breasts, not yet going low enough to touch her nipples. Piper isn't intending to tease, this is all about giving Alex pleasure. But she still wants to take her time and give attention to every inch of Alex's body.

With Alex's head resting on a pillow, the two women make eye contact when Piper releases her mouth from Alex's breast and looks up. Piper looks into Alex's eyes, with her mouth just an inch from her skin.

"Your breasts are perfect, Alex. They turn me on so much." Piper says softly. Then without breaking eye contact, Piper swirls her tongue around Alex's right nipple. The nipple is already incredibly stiff, and it gets even more erect as Piper's tongue massages the outer edge. Piper goes slowly and gradually increases her pressure over the area. Alex is desperate for Piper to suck her nipple in.

"Suck it please, baby." Alex rasps out.

Piper wants to give Alex every pleasure she can, so she sucks the nipple into her mouth and sucks on it. Alex moans out, and rests her hand on the back of Piper's head instinctually.

"God Pipes" She groans. Piper is sucking her nipple hard, still making eye contact with her. Alex can't believe how erotic it is.

After a few minutes of sucking, Piper releases the nipple with a POP and catches her breath.