shower

A/N- Reviews are back up, woo-hoo! Everything you posted over the past week is there, and everything you post now will show up like normal again. Phew! Enjoy this chapter! :)

The next morning Piper wakes up in the arms of her beautiful girlfriend. She slowly opens her eyes and is greeted with the peaceful, sleeping face of Alex. Alex has an arm and leg curled around Piper, keeping her close. Piper loves that Alex is such a big cuddler. Alex has told Piper that she never used to have girls sleep over, so Piper always feels like the luckiest girl ever to get to spend the night in the arms of the sultry brunette.

Piper watches Alex sleep for a few minutes and notices that Alex is sporting a sexy smirk even in her sleep. Piper wonders what Alex is dreaming about. Satisfying one of Alex's fantasies last night was incredible for Piper. She loved making Alex so happy and seeing her in her element. It made Piper quite happy, too. It makes her curious what else her girlfriend is into. They've talked a bit about some other things, but Piper wants to hear all of Alex's kinks. And she's finding out more of her own as she goes, too.

As Piper watches Alex sleep with that perfect smirk she feels a strong urge to kiss it. So she cups Alex's face, leans in, and plants a kiss on that sexy smirk. She kisses Alex deeply and in a few seconds she feels Alex return the kiss. The slow kiss ends when Alex takes a second to moan.

"Mmm Pipes. Good morning to you too baby" Alex smiles.

"Good morning. You were sleeping with a smirk on your face. It was really hot so I had to kiss it." Piper replies.

"No complaints here, that's a very nice way to wake up."

"What were you dreaming of?" Piper asks.

Alex responds by giving Piper a quick, but passionate, kiss and bite on her bottom lip.

"You" Alex says softly.

"What about me?" Piper asks, getting intrigued.

"You doing sexy things" Alex smiles.

"Like what!" Piper asks Alex excitedly.

"You're adorable" Alex kisses Piper again.

"Tell me what I was doing!" Piper asks again.

"Hmm..." Alex pretends to ponder. "No" she kisses Piper with a smile.

Piper backs away from the kiss and pouts.

"Why won't you tell me?" Piper asks.

"Because the dream inspired me with a sexy idea for us, but I want it to be a surprise" Alex grins.

"I want to know now!" Piper quips. "Pleaseeeeeeee?" she asks Alex centimeters away from her lips, trying to convince her.

"Nope. You'll see soon" Alex smiles and pecks her lips.

"Ugh no fair" Piper pouts.

"Will a shower make you feel better? If I do recall, you went to sleep covered in my cum" Alex smirks.

"I want to know your idea! Showering isn't going to help that" Piper says.

"Piper, I meant a sexy shower." Alex says with a grin. "You seem to be in need of a solid orgasm." Alex runs her hand over Piper's sticky back. "And a shower, baby." She kisses Piper.

"Mmm okay deal. I want to soap your tits up." Piper smiles.

"You got it baby." Alex steps out of bed and gives Piper's ass a swift smack. "Let's go."

Alex and Piper head to Alex's shower and Alex warms the water up for them. As they wait, Alex strokes her hand through the blue streaks in Piper's hair.