arrival

After their flight landed and Piper and Alex made their way through the airport there was a cab waiting for them to take them to the resort. Alex really does take care of every detail.

Piper hops into the cab with Alex. She has no idea what to expect from their resort. She's sure it will be beautiful if Alex chose it, but beyond that she's in the dark.

Piper's also excited to get her girlfriend alone. She was tempted to return the favor after Alex made her cum on the plane, but she was too chicken. Since then though she's been very eager to please her sexy lover. She doesn't know if Alex has anything planned for them tonight, but she'll be sure to find time to fuck her. She is dying to make Alex cum.

"What you thinkin' bout, babe?" Alex asks Piper, noticing her deep in thought.

"Something inappropriate to say out loud in this cab." Pipe returns.

"Mmm sounds interesting." Alex grins.

"Oh it is."

Alex is intrigued.

"What is it? Whisper it to me Pipes."

Piper leans over to Alex's ear.

"I'm thinking about how I can't wait to make you cum." She whispers.

Alex smiles when she hears that. She loves this girl so much.

"And what made you start thinkin' bout that?" Alex says.

"I was thinking about how good you made me feel on the plane. And then I was wondering what you have planned for us tonight, and when I'll get a chance to pleasure you."

"Well we can always find time for that, baby" Alex husks, and then kisses the side of Piper's mouth.

"Can't wait" Piper smirks.

"Oh, me neither kid." Alex replies. She is still horny from the plane and definitely could use a good fuck.

When they pull up to the resort it's more stunning than Piper could've even imagined. It's right on a private beach, and the grounds are serene. There are mostly couples walking around, but it's not too crowded at all. It's the perfect place to have some privacy, but also be close enough to town and everything the island has to offer.

"This place is beautiful" Piper says to Alex as they walk through the resort to the lobby.

"It's supposed to be really nice, they have awesome suites." Alex says, grabbing Piper's hand to hold.

"You booked us a suite?!"

"You'll just have to wait and see." Alex squeezes Piper's hand.

Alex walks up to the check-in desk and gets the key for their room. They head to their building and when they get to their door, Alex turns and smiles at Piper before putting the key in.

"Ready babe?" she asks.

"Fuck yeah" Piper says with a huge smile.

Alex slides the key in and opens the door slowly. She and Piper trickle in and Piper's jaw drops. The suite is absolutely beautiful. It's almost all white with turquoise accents, giving it a serene, tropical vibe. They first enter the living area of the suite. There's a table and a couch with a huge flat-screen TV and a mini-fridge. The entire back wall of the living area is made of windows. The windows provide a gorgeous view of the beach and ocean, and with the curtains open there's an abundance of light entering in the room. Piper just stands there for a minute gawking at the room, taking it all in.

"Jesus Al, this is incredible." Piper says with awe.

"You haven't even seen the bedroom yet kid." Alex responds. She grabs her girlfriend's hand and guides her into the bedroom connected to the living area. The bedroom is somehow even more stunning. There's a monster-sized four poster bed with a thin white canopy on top and all white sheets and blankets. To the side of the bed is a night side table with a Bluetooth speaker. There's a love seat in the corner of the room, next to another huge window overlooking the beach. Outside is a private balcony with two lounge chairs and a small table. Connected to the bedroom is a huge bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower.