jealousy

It's been about a month since Alex and Piper's movie date. They've gotten into a nice routine, and enjoy their time together immensely. They sometimes meet up after work for a happy hour drink or dinner. Weekends are spent balancing time between each other and their friends. They've gotten a chance to know each other better, and just keep getting closer. Days when they can't see each other they either text or talk on the phone, usually ending in sexting or even a booty call. Piper is getting the hang of fucking Alex. And big time.

"Ooooooh god Piper." Alex moans. She and Piper are in Piper's new apartment, specifically the bedroom. Piper brings her head up from between Alex's legs and moves up her body. She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand and smiles at Alex.

"Enjoy that, babe?" Piper asks.

"Your face right now says I did" Alex chuckles, wiping some of her cum off of Piper's chin.

"Hey, I wanted that there!" Piper jokes.

"You're getting good at that. Like, really fucking good. I can't believe a month ago you had never fucked a woman." Alex muses.

"Yeah, you better watch out. Or I'm going to start giving you a run for your money." Piper smirks.

"You sure about that?" Alex growls. She flips Piper onto her back, making the blonde squeal out. Alex hovers over her and bites her neck.

"Mmmm. Again babe?" Piper asks.

Alex answers her by thrusting two fingers into Piper's still sensitive pussy. She doesn't start slow, and immediately picks up a rough pace.

"Ugh yes Al."

Alex thrusts deep and hard and curls her fingers every couple of thrusts.

"Ugh baby keep going. Harder."

Alex picks up the pace and increases her force. She doesn't think she could possibly get tired of feeling how tight Piper is around her fingers. Alex fucking loves Piper's sweet pussy.

"More babe. Th-three." Piper calls out.

Alex smiles and enters a third finger into Piper. She loves how hard Piper likes to be fucked. She's already cum twice tonight and she's asking Alex for more.

"Y-yes just like that Al." Piper moans. Alex's fucking makes her feel so good. She already feels ready to cum again.

"You're so tight Piper. I love filling up your tight pussy." Alex growls.

"Fuck!" Piper yells as Alex hits her g-spot perfectly.

"That's right baby. Do you like how I fuck you?"

"Of c-course"

"Could anyone else fuck you as good as I can?"

"N-no"

"That's right." Alex says as she thrusts hard and thumbs over Piper's clit. Piper is ready to release and gives Alex a warning.

"Fuck Al. I'm g-gonna cum." Piper groans. Her pussy clamps down on Alex's fingers almost to the point of pain. Alex keeps pumping slowly though to help Piper ride out her orgasm. Piper's hands fly back to hold onto the headboard and her hips jerk quickly. She moans loudly enjoying the pleasure. She's never had orgasms like the ones Alex provides her before. Every single one is like a mind-blowing explosion of pleasure.

Alex draws out more and more of Piper's cum until Piper's body calm down and she gives a sated sigh. Alex removes her fingers from Piper and brings them up for Piper to lick.

"You want?" Alex asks.

"Mmmm yes." Piper moans as she sucks Alex's fingers into her mouth. She licks them clean and groans at the taste of herself.