angelic

Alex walks into her bedroom and sees Piper sitting at the edge of her bed. Piper is wearing a white bustier and nothing else. The white lingerie is giving her an almost angelic appearance. What she is doing with her hands is nothing innocent though. Her legs are spread and she is fucking herself with a thick dildo. Her mouth is open letting out quick gasps. She looks up to meet Alex's eyes and smiles.

"I've been a bad girl Alex. I made a puddle on your bed. I dressed up in sexy lingerie knowing what it would do to you. I stole your dildo to use on myself in your bed. For the last ten minutes I've been sitting here fucking myself, thinking naughty thoughts of you. Thinking about how good and rough you fuck me. I'm a bad girl, Alex. But I'm your bad girl. Are you going to punish me? Are you going to give me just what I deserve? I'm waiting, Alex." Piper says in a smooth, seductive voice.

Alex doesn't wait another second before she rushes towards Piper. She strips off her own clothes and then grabs the dildo out of Piper's pussy, taking it in her hand. She looks down and sees that it is covered in Piper's juices.

"Piper, you have made a mess of this. Clean it off." Alex growls. She holds the dildo out for Piper.

"Yes, of course." Piper responds.

Piper takes the dildo all the way into her mouth and sucks her own juices from it. Alex pulls it out of Piper's mouth and throws it on the ground. She pushes Piper back on the bed and straddles her. Alex leans down and groans at the feeling of her hard nipples against the satin fabric of Piper's lingerie. She kisses Piper harshly, thrusting her tongue in forcefully. Piper instinctually lifts her arms up to touch Alex's face.

"No touching, Piper. You know what that means. I have to tie you up now." Alex rasps.

Piper grins up at Alex and holds her wrists out eagerly.

"No, I'm tying you to the bed. So you are completely mine." Alex says.

Piper moans and lies back with her arms and legs spread. Alex grabs ties from the bedside table and ties up each of Piper's limbs to the bedpost. Piper is spread wide and is totally restrained, just for Alex.

"Did you cum while you were fucking yourself, Piper?" Alex asks her as she straddles her body.

"Y-yes." Piper stutters with a slight blush spreading on her face.

"It's my turn then." Alex says. She moves her body higher and places a knee on each side of Piper's face. She lowers herself so she is almost touching Piper, but not quite.

"I am going to ride your face, Piper. Make me cum. Hard." Alex commands as she lowers herself onto Piper's mouth. Piper's tongue meets her pussy and Alex calls out.

"Ohhhhhh Piper".

Alex opens her eyes and it takes her a minute to realize where she it. She looks around and sees that she's in her bed, but in a very different scenario from what she now realizes was a dream. Alex soon feels the pool of wetness between her legs.

Fuck.

Apparently she was so horny from not cumming last night that her body tried to take care of it for her in her sleep. She is now awake though and very much in need. She feels ready to burst any minute. Maybe it's the sexy-as-fuck dream. Maybe it's that she was fucking Piper so many times mere hours ago. Maybe it's the presence of the blonde next to her while she's in such a turned on state. Maybe it's all of that. But whatever is causing it, Alex needs to cum now.

She looks down at Piper and sees the beautiful blonde sleeping blissfully. She is deeply asleep with a satisfied look on her face even in her sleep. Alex is glad she satisfied Piper to that extent. Now she's the one who needs satisfying. She can't bring herself to wake up Piper, though. The blonde looks way too peaceful.