now

"Hotel room. NOW." Piper exclaims urgently as she and Alex hurry along back to their resort.

"Oh my god I need to fuck you so badly right now holy shit." Alex moans. She's dying to fuck Piper. It's as if she won't even be able to fully breathe until her fingers are deep inside Piper's pussy. She needs to fill her girl up more than she needs oxygen right now.

"That was so hot holy fuck I'm so wet Al oh my god I need you." Piper says with even more urgency in her voice. They're practically running to their hotel, but it's still not fast enough.

"You're fucking all mine. I need to fuck you like you're mine. I need my fingers deep inside your cunt." Alex groans as they hurry towards their building.

Piper and Alex are lucky in this moment that the resort grounds are fairly empty. They're running with their hands held tight, stopping every few yards to kiss frantically. They're moaning and tripping and clawing at each other as much as they can while they run.

When they get near the resort pool, it's closed and empty.

"Alex I can't wait any more. I need you to fuck me oh my god I'm throbbing for you." Piper says desperately. She's out of breath and panting and can't even tell if it's from running or from how turned on she is. Probably both. But it doesn't even matter. All that matters is getting the relief that only Alex's fingers can bring her right now.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard baby." Alex says in the raspiest voice possible. Arousal and desire are thick in her throat.

"Now, Alex." Piper pants, rubbing her legs together to try to gain some of the friction she needs. It's not even remotely enough though.

Alex grabs Piper and pulls her into one of the cabanas by the pool. It's totally open in the front, but at least it has a roof and three walls, and a couch. And there's nobody near them except for a few couples strolling around the resort grounds. And neither Alex nor Piper gives a fuck about that right now. They need this.

When they get into the cabana, Alex pushes Piper onto the couch. Alex is surprised when Piper slides down off the couch onto the ground below it. Her surprise turns into delight when Piper kneels on the ground with her legs spread and her front bracing the couch in front of her for support. She looks back up at Alex and gives her a pussy-crushing gaze. Piper wants it from behind. Badly. And oh, is Alex ready to give it to her.

"God Piper you're the sexiest little thing fucking ever." Alex rasps. Piper on her knees leaning forward with her arms holding the couch is goddamn enticing as fuck. Alex pulls her own dress off, wanting to feel Piper's skin against her. She needs to consume Piper right now. Take her and fuck her in the most primal way imaginable.

"Now baby pleaseeee." Piper moans desperately. Her ass is rocking back and forth, needing the weight of Alex against it. Needing so much from Alex right now, but eager for absolutely any touch. Anything to quell the aching need coursing through her body.

Alex drops to the ground and kneels behind Piper's body, fitting herself between Piper's outstretched legs. Alex pushes her body against Piper's back, and at the first light contact Piper thrusts her ass back into Alex.

A deep groan escapes Alex's chest when she feels Piper's ass hit her clit, that's already sensitive just from how fucking horny she is. Piper hears Alex's moan and starts to grind her ass against Alex even more. It's not enough to give her the much needed friction for her pussy, but hearing the noises coming out of Alex's mouth is fucking insane. Alex is moaning and cursing in a deep, raspy voice each time Piper circles her ass on Alex's front. Alex kept her panties on and now the wet patch is growing and growing. After a few more of Piper's grinds, Alex is so wet that her panties soak into the fabric of Piper's tight dress. When Alex sees that, she pushes Piper's dress up onto her back revealing her entire round ass.