plunge

A/N- Y'all ready for Piper to take the plunge? ;)

Piper is so revved up from Alex's superb fucking that her nerves are mostly eased. Alex is so sexy and she is dying to please her.

Piper kisses Alex hard and flips them over so she is on top of the brunette.

"Well look at you" Alex says with an eyebrow raise.

Piper positions her body between Alex's legs and starts to kiss her harder. Alex moans at Piper's forcefulness, and moves her tongue all over the inside of Piper's mouth.

Piper breaks the kiss and looks down at Alex. Alex's eyes are darkened and full of lust, which turns Piper on immensely. Piper moves her gaze down lower and meets Alex's tits. She licks her lips and stares at them in appreciation. Alex sees Pipers lips form into a gorgeous smile at the sight of them, and she can't help but smile herself. Piper's fascination with her tits is pretty fucking cute. Alex makes a mental note to acquire some lingerie pieces that will blow Piper's mind. She chuckles at the thought; she can already picture the blonde's face.

Piper brings Alex back from her little daydream but placing her hands over Alex's tits gently. Piper presses her palm over the bra-covered breasts and traces her fingers over the lace lining, feeling Alex's soft skin with the very tips of her fingers. Piper lets out a groan at the feeling.

"Happy to finally touch them?" Alex says with a smirk at Piper's reaction.

"God yes" Piper says. She starts to massage Alex's breasts over her bra and simply can't get enough. She pulls Alex's strap off up her body and runs her finger along the skin underneath. She runs her hand down the front of the strap back down to Alex's breast. Piper keeps stroking like that, and makes eye contact with the brunette.

"Can I take it off?" Piper asks softly, moving her eyes from Alex's face to her bra.

"Yes, Piper. Of course." Alex says as she lifts her back up off the bed so Piper can undo the clasp. Piper slides her hands around Alex's back and reaches for the clasp. She struggles to undo it from that angle. She hasn't taken a girl's bra off in a long time, and most of the times she did she was drunk. She continues to fumble with the clasp, starting to get frustrated. This is pretty embarrassing first of all, plus she really wants Alex's tits naked. Alex feels her ab muscles starting to strain at holding her back off the bed, so she checks in on Piper.

"You alright there Pipes? It's okay, just relax. You can get it" She says calmly. Piper huffs in frustration, but Alex calmed her enough that her hands are able to udo the clasp. Piper gives a noticeable sigh of relief, earning her a chuckle from Alex. Piper pulls the straps down Alex's arms and removes the lace bra completely. She looks down at Alex's naked tits, and the view is worth the wait.

"Holy fuck Alex." Piper groans in appreciation. Seeing Alex's bare breasts in person is doing wonderful things for Piper. Just the sight of them makes her pussy clench. Alex's tits are full, round, and soft. They look even better with her flat toned stomach below them. Alex's nipples look absolutely erotic to Piper. She can't wait any longer to dive in. She grabs Alex's generous tits in her hands and proceeds to squeeze them. She kneads both of them, each one overflowing in her hand. After a few squeezes she feels Alex's nipples stiffen against her palm. That feeling, and knowing that Alex is reacting to her touch, encourages Piper even more. She starts to massage them harder.

"Ugh Pipes that's really good. Just like that baby. So good." Alex moans out. Piper's hands are working magic for Alex. They're soft and soothing on her breasts, making her relax and feel so good. At the same time, Piper's motions are turning Alex on immensely. It feels like the pleasure is radiating from her breasts to her entire body. And she can feel a puddle starting to form in her panties.