heavy

A/N- Alright everyone, this is a long one! I almost split it into two chapters, but you all would've hated where I was going to cut it off so I made it one long chapter. This one was a big one and I worked really hard on it for all you loyal readers, so I hope you enjoy it! Please review and let me know what you think :).

Thanks

After her spontaneous car sex, Piper is in a much better state to drive in. She's still horny and eager for the night, but she's at least able to actually focus on driving.

It isn't much longer before they arrive at her apartment. They step out of the car, grab hands, and head up.

When they get into Piper's living room they're both eager to fuck, but don't start just yet. They know this is going to be a marathon night so they want to get settled in first. Alex drops her bags and Piper grabs a bottle of wine.

"Pipes, do you mind if I use your shower? I want to wash off the airplane smell." Alex asks.

"Of course, babe. I would totally join you, but I'm going to use that time to set some things up."

"Wow, there's set up involved?" Alex asks.

"Yup. I missed you so much Al. I'm going to show you exactly how much." Piper smiles.

"Mmm, this is going to be a quick shower then." Alex chuckles.

Before she leaves, Alex stands by Piper and grabs her ass one more time.

"God, this ass in leggings is just the fucking best." Alex moans.

"You're ridiculous" Piper laughs. "Now go shower so I can have sex with you!"

"Deal" Alex smiles.

While Alex showers off, Piper starts to set the mood for their night. She heads to her bedroom and lights a few candles. She closes her blinds and the window to give them some privacy, and to save the neighbors from hearing their inevitable screaming. When the room is set up to her liking, Piper strips out of her leggings and sweatshirt. She freshens up a bit 'down there' so she is clean and ready for Alex. She rubs lotion over her body to moisturize, and because it's one of Alex's favorite scents on her.

She messes around with her hair a bit to add some body and she darkens her make up a bit. She adds more eye liner and uses some eye shadow to give herself a smoky-eye look. She puts on a red lipstick, and is satisfied with her face. Now time for the outfit. Piper dresses herself in the new lingerie set she bought with Polly. She looks at herself in the mirror and feels incredibly sexy. She can't wait for Alex to see her. She turns on her speakers and puts on a soft, sexy playlist. She rests down on her bed and waits for Alex to finish blow drying her hair in the bathroom.

Alex comes out a few minutes later, completely naked.

"Hey Pipes, that soap you have smells so good. Can you get me some of-"

Alex stops in her tracks when she sees Piper on the bed.

"Holy fuck."

Piper is wearing a black satin corset with lace down the sides and red lacing in front. It's tight and fits perfectly; accentuating her slim waist and making her perky tits pop out. On the bottom Piper is wearing a black satin thong that doesn't cover very much of anything. She also has a black lace garter belt on, with black straps leading to black lace-top thigh highs. She's lying on the bed spread out for Alex, with wavy hair and sexy make up.

"Baby..." Alex can't even believe what she's seeing right now. She knew Piper went lingerie shopping, but she didn't think Piper would go all out like this. And she was completely surprised; she assumed Piper was just going to be wearing panties and her hoody when she came out of the bathroom. Holy fuck Piper looks sexy. Alex can't look away.