submission

Piper smiles mischievously at Alex.

"What're you thinking about, babe?" Alex asks.

"I'm thinking that tonight you're going to make it up to me." Piper says in a low voice that sends shivers down Alex's spine. Piper stands up off her chair and walks behind Alex, scratching her fingernails across Alex's back. She leans in and whispers in Alex's ear, "Tonight, you are going to belong to me." Alex's breath catches as she watches Piper suck her bottom lip and saunter confidently to their bedroom, signaling for Alex to follow.

Alex stands up off her chair and walks after Piper. She watches Piper's ass as the blonde saunters to their bedroom in her short dress. Piper seems different than normal. She seems almost ferocious. She's quiet and has a sexy predatory aura to her. Alex is a little unsure of what's going on, but the pulsing between her legs in undeniable.

"Pipes, what's going on?" Alex asks as they get into their bedroom.

Piper looks right into Alex's eyes, and Alex is alarmed by how dark and dilated they are.

"Shhh." Piper says, putting her index finger to Alex's lips. "No questions."

Alex raises an eyebrow at Piper. She's not sure what game Piper's playing at.

"Piper, seriously, what is this?"

Piper roughly grabs a handful of Alex's dark tresses and tugs them back. Alex's chin rises up and Piper moves her mouth to an inch away from Alex's ear.

"I said no fucking questions." Piper whispers in a smooth, low voice that makes Alex shudder. Piper lowers her mouth to Alex's exposed neck and bites it roughly.

"Fuck!" Alex yelps. Piper is getting rough with her and she suddenly realizes how wet she is. She can feel moisture building up in her panties.

Piper releases her grip on Alex's hair and lowers her hands down Alex's chest. She grazes her fingernails over Alex's tits underneath her dress. Alex smiles at Piper and grabs onto the zipper on the back of Piper's dress. Alex starts to lower the zipper down, following their usual routine. But suddenly, Piper pushes Alex off of her and sends Alex flying a few steps backwards. Alex grabs her shoulder and looks at Piper with her nose and forehead scrunched in confusion.

"What the fuck was that?" Alex asks.

"No touching me, Alex." Piper says coolly. She steps back and sits on the edge of the bed behind her. Alex starts walking towards the bed too, but Piper holds her palm up and Alex halts. "Alex, it's time for you to do exactly as I say."

"Wh-what?" Alex says. It's turning her on that Piper is taking control like this, but she's still a little hesitant. She has no idea what Piper has planned.

"Take your dress off. Now." Piper commands. "And do it slowly."

Piper's eyes are burning a hole in Alex. She does not look away from the brunette standing in front of her.

Alex grasps the zipper on the side of her dress under her arm and zips it down. She pushes the two straps off her shoulders, causing the material on top to fall forward. Piper notices a lace red material wrapping all the way around Alex's neck. When Alex slowly steps out of the dress, Piper sees that the lace material extends in two strips, together at her neck and then separating as they get further down her chest. Each strip of lace fabric rests across her breasts, only covering the center of each tit. The lacy straps come down to join thin ribbon wrapped around her body right under her tits. Her stomach is completely exposed, showing off her taunt abs. Around her waist is another red ribbon, tied together in bows at her sides. Two more strips of lace fabric extend down her mound, with a triangle exposed in the middle. Around her thigh is a matching red lace garter with a ribbon in the front tied into a bow.