time

A/N- Thanks again for all the reviews! I read all of them, and they encourage me to post faster for you all. Here's the next chapter. I've also written two more for after this, which are definitely the two sexiest so far (I think you'll be especially happen with ~something~ that happens in the chapter after this one). Keep reviewing and I'll keep posting!

Thanks.

Piper watched Alex's ass as she walked back to her own car. When she was out of sight, Piper got into her car and started to drive back to her apartment.

Piper was driving home and her thoughts were taken over by Alex. She had enjoyed their banter tremendously, and loved that she felt comfortable talking to Alex about anything. Alex listened to her, and she really seemed to care about everything Piper told her. Alex was smart and witty and kept Piper on her toes their whole conversation. She wasn't bored for a second, and the only time she was willing to stop talking to Alex was when their lips were doing something else instead.

Oh god.

Piper was instantly reminded of the ache between her legs (not like she could really forget). Her pussy was throbbing, and she could feel that her panties were a hot mess. She started to think about the way Alex kissed her. And the contrast between her rough kiss and the gentle way she stroked over Piper's center.

Piper's body trembled. Her hips were starting to twitch as she sat behind the wheel. Even just the slight movement was enough to give her pleasure right now, with how sensitive her pussy is. She felt like her body was going to explode. Her urge to cum was absolutely out of control.

Goddamn Alex for leaving her in this state.

But Piper couldn't really blame her. Piper had made a big deal about them not fucking. And Alex clearly wasn't new to this, Piper was confident Alex knew exactly what she was doing. She knew that if she left Piper hanging like this, she'd be on Piper's mind constantly. And it worked.

Piper took a hand off the wheel and grabbed herself over her panties, and she started to rub. She gasped at how drenched they were. Drenched didn't even begin to cover it. They were so wet they were disintegrating.

Piper sped up her movements and her hips started bucking into her hand. Her eyes fluttered shut, and in that moment she realized she couldn't do this while driving. Waiting till she got home wasn't an option, since Larry would be home waiting for her. And Piper couldn't even bear the thought of not cumming soon. No, she needed to cum right fucking now. Alex left her in a state she's never even experienced before. Her body was so tense and turned on that she felt like she could combust any minute.

Piper turned her blinker on and pulled over to the side of the quiet road. She didn't think anyone would see her here, but honestly she couldn't give less of a fuck. Her desire was unbearable right now and she needed to satisfy herself.

Piper put her car in park and instantly unbuckled her seat-belt. Her hand shot down to her cunt in record time. She didn't even play with her nipples or touch herself anywhere else like she normally would. Alex had given her a good enough warm up, and then some. Piper slammed two of her fingers into her pulsing cunt. She was so wet everywhere by now that she was met with no resistance. She pumped her fingers in and out at a relentless pace. Her left hand gripped the door, and her eyes shut tight.

All she had to do was remember Alex pressing her body up against the wall and kissing her hard, and Piper was on the edge. It had barely even been more than a minute and Piper felt her walls pulsing around her fingers. Her whole body tensed and she was hit with an orgasm. Her release was strong, and her cum was building up in her panties and dripping onto the seat below her. She didn't even care though; all that mattered was getting the release she has been craving for so long. Fucking Alex and all her teasing. Piper would get her back for that. Larry was the last thing on her mind right now. All that mattered to her was this feeling. If Alex could provide her these crazy orgasms without even touching her, the thought of what she could do if she actually touched Piper made Piper's body shudder.