meeting

A/N- I wasn't planning on having this up so soon, but I was feeling inspired last night and stayed up to write this. I decided to get it posted for you guys tonight, hope you don't mind the quick update! It's a long one.

Ready for them to meet? :)

After they agreed to meet up, Piper stopped answering so Alex assumed she left her car and headed back to the fundraiser. Alex put on some music and settled comfortably in her bed. She was feeling great. Partially thanks to the two incredible orgasms she just experienced, but also because Piper agreed to meet up with her. There was something about Piper that intrigued Alex. Alex was no stranger to sexting and dirty talk. She travelled occasionally, so she had a few regular girls she called from business trip hotels when she was feeling horny. She also had a pretty filthy mouth in bed. So this wasn't new to her. But this thing with Piper was different than anything she's experienced before. Piper was different, and that was clear to Alex even after the few interactions they've had.

Alex's mind was wandering with thoughts of Piper and their conversations when she heard a knock on her door.

Oh shit. How long has Nicky been awake?

"Uh, come on in, Nick!" Alex says in what she hopes is a casual tone.

Nicky opens the door to Alex's bedroom and Alex instantly sees the knowing smirk on Nicky's face.

Fuck.

"So Vause, how is your night going so far?" Nicky manages to get out despite her body fighting her to start laughing.

"Fine, I've just been reading a bit" Alex knows that she isn't getting away with this, but decides to try anyway.

"Bullshit Vause! I woke up and was going to get a glass of water and I heard weird noises coming from your room. I came over to check if you were alright, and as I heard more I realized you were much more than alright" Nicky says with a big smile on her face, not willing to let this chance to mock her friend pass.

"Ugh fuck, I thought you were asleep" Alex says with a growing blush on her face.

"Nope! And I walked away from your room out of respect for you, but even from the far side of your living room I could hear you. Moaning. Grunting. And then I heard when you—"

"OKAY! I know I know. Please don't finish that sentence" Alex interrupts her friend.

"Fine. But clearly I'll be the only one of us not finishing tonight then" Nicky says with a proud smile for her joke.

"Ugh fuck you" Alex says to her friend with a small smile starting to appear on her face.

"Seem like you're already thoroughly fucked for the night, my friend. Sounded intense though, I'm kinda jealous."

"Yeah, it was pretty fucking hot" Alex says to her friend as she holds up two fingers and gives her friend a wink as she mouths "Twice".

"Nice! So who is this Piper chick?" Nicky says.

"Uh what?" Alex says, suddenly feeling less cocky now that she is going to have to tell her friend about Piper.

Nicky clears her throat and starts talking in a low voice that is a clear impression of Alex.

"Oh fuck, yes Piper. Oh yeah Piper. Cum for me Piper" Nicky says in an exaggerated mimicking of Alex.

Alex throws a pillow at her in response, but lets out a loud laugh.

"Okay fine. She's this girl I met online. We've been talking. But it doesn't mean anything. She has a boyfriend. And isn't going to leave him. It's just phone sex. And for the record, your impressions suck."