mother

I'm in the process of writing the Diane chapter, but plot chaps usually take me longer than just smut. When I realized I was close to hitting 500 reviews I pounded out this quick smut chapter as a THANK YOU to all of you who've left reviews. I knew I wouldn't have finished the Diane chapter in time, and I wanted to give you all something in return tonight so I put this together. I hope you enjoy, and please keep giving me your feedback!

You all are awesome :)

The weekend after Piper and Alex went to Polly's party, the two women are cuddling on Alex's couch watching a movie. Alex is lying across the length of the couch on her back, with Piper cuddled to her side. Piper is sprawling her body over Alex's, trying to be have as much contact as she can with her girlfriend's body. Alex is holding her girl tight watching the movie, stroking her hand up and down Piper's back.

They're watching a movie that's kind of cheesy, but it's still enjoyable. They wanted a quiet night in so they ordered Chinese take-out and had a movie marathon.

As they're watching the movie, one of the female characters starts to touch herself. The scene isn't explicitly graphic, but it's clear what the woman is doing. As Alex watches, she feels herself starting to get turned on.

Fuck.

Alex tries to hide her horny state from Piper. It's one thing to be horny from Piper; it's another to get horny from a cliché, PG-13 movie scene.

Despite Alex trying to reel it in, her hips start to squirm a little. Piper notices but assumes it's nothing and keeps watching the movie.

A minute later the woman on screen starts to moan and it reminds Alex of a sound Piper makes when she's close to cumming. That makes her start to think about watching Piper do what the woman in the movie is, and she can't suppress her own moan. She can't keep it quiet enough, and Piper hears it.

Piper raises her chin up to look at Alex.

"What was that?" Piper asks with a knowing smirk.

"Oh uh nothing, just a weird breath." Alex responds.

Piper knows Alex is trying to play it cool, so she appeases her and starts watching the movie again.

Alex tries to control herself but this movie scene is making her all hot and bothered. She feels a gush of wetness leave her pussy and she prays that she gets herself under control.

Piper is close enough to Alex's pussy to smell her new arousal. That turns Piper on, and she can't wait any longer to say something to Alex.

"Is this scene getting you hot, babe?" Piper asks sweetly.

"No it's okay I'm all good!" Alex squeaks out unconvincingly.

Piper smiles and slides her hand down Alex's toned stomach.

"Piper..." Alex says slowly.

Piper just smirks at her and crawls her fingers to the waistband of Alex's lounge pants.

"Are you still sticking with your story?" Piper asks.

Alex nods her head, even though she knows she's about to be caught.

Piper slides her hand under Alex's waistband and her panties. She slowly glides her hand over Alex's smooth mound and down to her pussy. She's thrilled when her hand is instantly coated in warm stickiness. Alex is soaked.

"So watching that chick get herself off was working for you, huh?" Piper says with a shit eating grin.

"Fine, yes." Alex acquiesces, consumed with the feeling of Piper's hand massaging her wet folds.