reconsiliation

The Monday after Piper and Alex's sexy reunion, Piper is back at work with Polly.

"So, how was it?" Polly asks her friend as they're putting some soap together.

"How was what?" Piper asks. She's still on cloud nine. Her weekend with Alex was absolutely perfect. After all their fucking Friday night, they spent most of Saturday lounging around, watching movies, and eating take out. There was a lot of heavy making out, but no actual sex as they were both pretty worn out and sore. On Sunday Piper had to go to a brunch with her family, so they had to say goodbye for the time being. The time they had together was perfect though.

"What do you mean 'what'? Friday afternoon at work you were a spacey, horny mess who left to get your vag waxed and enjoy a fuckfest with your girlfriend. Now as your best friend who is trying to be uber-supportive of this lesbian thing, I want details!"

"Oh god Pol it was so good. We didn't even make it to my apartment; we had to pull over to the side of the road." Piper smiles at the memories of Friday night.

"Jesus Pipe!" Polly snickers.

"Yeah, I came SIX times in total that night!" Piper grins.

"Fuck Pipe that's insane. This Alex person must be superwoman or something."

"Well her tongue has like super powers or something. God it's so good" Piper laughs. It's so fucking nice to be able to open up to Polly like this. They both came from WASPy backgrounds, and in college they both enjoyed a more rebellious lifestyle. After college though it seemed like Polly got so caught up in marriage and settling down that she wasn't the same person. Piper really does appreciate that Polly is trying to be more supportive. She missed this fun side of her best friend.

"Think she can give Pete some tips?" Polly jokes.

"What, the sex not as good anymore?" Piper asks her friend.

"Well, it's not that it's bad. It's just that since we've been trying to get pregnant it's become so routine. We used to just fuck all the time because we wanted to. Now it's all ovulation schedules and what position is best for conceiving and all that stuff. We're really excited to start a family, and I know all this will be worth it, but I do miss the spontaneity." Polly confesses.

"Pol, I get it. My sex life with Larry was so stale and routine. It wasn't that it was bad per say, it was just boring. So I know what you mean. But you and Pete are much better together than Larry and I were, you'll get through this patch."

"Pipe, I'm so sorry I was so pushy about you and Larry. I think I just wanted you to want the same life I do so I knew I was doing the right thing. I was a bitch though. You should've been able to come to me about how unhappy you were." Polly says honestly.

"It's okay, I get it. I know you just want me to be happy. That was just never going to be what made me happy. But you have Pete and he's great! And you're a fucking catch; you guys just need to spice things up a bit! You two should go out this Saturday night. Get dressed up and go somewhere romantic but not stuffy. Tease him all night and then have hot, dirty sex when you get home. Not to try to conceive, but just because you deserve a good fuck." Piper says.

"That's a really good idea, actually." Polly responds.

"It'll help, trust me. We can even go shopping earlier on Saturday to pick out a hot new dress for you!" Piper says. She's actually excited now to spend time with her friend. And Polly was so helpful to Piper with the Alex thing that Piper wants to return the favor.

"Ah yay! That'll be so much fun!" Polly says excitedly. "Pipe, you should bring Alex along."

"Nah it's okay! This is your thing, I don't want to detract from that."