cunning

The next day, Piper and Alex said their goodbyes to Diane and headed back home. It was an incredibly successful weekend, and the two women feel more in love than ever. Piper is pretty worn out from all the sex throughout the weekend, so waking up and showering in the morning was actually innocent (a rarity with them). When they got back home, they went to Alex's apartment to unwind and relax after the fun, but tiring, weekend. Alex opened up two beers for them and they set up a movie on the couch. Alex is lying with Piper cuddled up next to her, and all is right in her world. It also helps that Piper is wearing yoga pants, which is the next best thing after leggings.

"This weekend was awesome" Alex muses, stroking up and down Piper's back.

"I know! I still can't get over how well it went. Your mom is the best; I loved getting to know her. And seeing your hometown was really nice. And then all the sex, of course." Piper grins.

"The sex was very nice. As was all the other stuff too. But the sex? Damn" Alex smirks.

"You know what my favorite part was?" Piper asks.

"What?"

"When you said I was the best you've ever had, and talked about how touched you are that I appreciate your body." Piper says with a shit-eating grin.

"Jesus, shut up! No more talking about that." Alex responds.

"I'm just saying... And you were the one who said all that! Not me" Piper says.

"Yeah because you fucking tricked me."

"Not my fault I'm the cunning one. And a good actor." Piper shrugs. "Oh, and fucking awesome in bed."

"Could your head be any bigger?" Alex asks sarcastically.

"You love my head. I mean, not as much as you love my GIVING head, though" Piper smirks.

"Fuck off" Alex replies playfully.

"You're just mad that you showed vulnerability and admitted how good I am. I basically give you a run for your money. And I'm not even an experienced lesbian! It must just be natural talent." Piper muses.

"God, you're annoying." Alex says.

"Annoying, maybe. But also fucking awesome in bed." Piper gloats.

"Whatever you say" Alex quips.

"Well, it's whatever YOU say actually. And you said it all, babe."

"I regret everything" Alex says shaking her head.

"Aw babe you're grumpy now. Does your body need some appreciation? It'll be heartwarming, I promise" Piper jokes.

I'm fine." Alex says curtly.

"You're fine, and I'm AWESOME. In bed." Piper continues.

"Okay, Piper. Turn over." Alex says sharply. She's had enough of Piper teasing her; it's time to take back her control.

"Why?" Piper asks with a confused expression on her face.

"Because I fucking instructed you to do so" Alex says harshly. Piper looks into Alex's eyes and is met with dark, dilated pupils. It's not just lust she can recognize, it's also dominance. The realization that Dom Alex is making an appearance excites Piper greatly. Assuming Alex wants to fuck her from behind, Piper rolls onto her stomach with her arms at her side.

"Take your shirt off." Alex says in a low voice.

Piper grabs the hem of her shirt and lifts it off her body, throwing it to the side. She wasn't wearing a bra so now she's naked on top.