Chapter 2 Squad intro

(I'm trouble by pink plays in the background)

Clara steals a diamond from display

Clara Klye is...

She telports out of the meusame and lands on the Rooftop smirking evilly to herself

The Daughter of the Shadow lady

(Monster plays in the background)

At a abandoned hotel in south side New York, guards brust in. One of them pucks as he's sees dead bodies. Venomous Shadow rises from the tube of blood and pulls away the cruitines

Orkui Nekaine is...

He charges at the guards knocking them off the Belkonie and then jumping off the belkioney

Venomous Shadow

(Fun house plays)

Zurui was tide up hanging over a shark tank in front of a coward.

Zurui is...

She quickly escape her bonds and flipped down on to the stage. The coward claps.

The escape artist

(Confident plays in the background)

A guard smiles as he watches a eight year old girl play with a barbie doll. Aw your so cute he crools. Unknowingly to the guard that was foolish to say.

Christian Hoffer is...

Christian took out her butterfly knife and attacked the gaurd. The guard laid injured on the floor. The other guards rushed into the room guns in there hands. Christian just smiled Innocently.

Doll face

(Angle with a shot gun plays)

In the hallways of a secret hq a female ninja was beating up some guards with her best friend Mikey.

Ankio is...

Mikey is grabbed by Amnda Waller. Mikey ! Shouts Ankio. Listen closely girl because you work for me now... unless you want your friend swimming with the fishes snares Waller. Ankio drops her wepone and growls at Waller.

M ninja

(Anmail I have become plays)

Jared growls as he flips a foot ninja over his shoulder during his training exercises.

Jared is...

He swipes kicks three foot ninjas in one swoope. Jared points his blade at the ninjas.

The Ninja

(Super freaky plays in the background)

At a group therapy group, June was sitting on a chair watching some looney toons.

June O'Neal is

A fat supervisor takes June's phone shacking her finger. June growls. The supervisor runs out of the room holding her ear. June holds the supervisors ears in her mouth as she holds her phone. She spits out the ear and laughs as she once again watchs looney toons.

(My demons plays)

Meanwhile at the docks Tigerclaw sniffs the air. In the Shadows a figure decendedes jumping in front of the tiger mutant. The figure was no other than The traitor of the foot.

Mark Jones is...

Mark light his hands on fire and charges at tigerclaw. He uses his fire sowards to strike at the tiger mutant.

Flame

Tigerclaw grabs marks and slams him hard on the ground and then throws him at the wall knocking him out. Before Mark was knocked out a picture of him and karai flew out of his pocket landing in front of him. Mark closed his eyes is agony as he passes out. Tigerclaw loomed over Mark rising his claws to finish him off, suddenly Tigerclaw hears police sirens. Tigerclaw smirks before disappearing into the Shadows leaving Mark for the cops. Soon after guards stepped out of the cars and pointed their weapons at the Unconscious Mark jones.

(Sucker for pain plays)

Jensen Ackles as Mark jones

Cree Summer as June O'Neill

Kevin heart as Jared

Pink as Zurui

Steven Blum as Venomous Shadow

Chloe Moretz as Dollface

Jennifer Hale as M ninja

Grey Delisle as Clara Klye

Mark Hamill as Clown Face

Viola Davis as Amnda Waller

Joel courntney as Rick flag

Written by Gotham007

Athour's note: There's the second Chapter I hoped you enjoyed it the three Oc that are in the Story aren't mine

Doll face is Owned Tmntlover20016

Jared is owned by Angelxoxo8

M ninja is owned by mdeaton123