Ch.33 It's not the time to argue

The squad runs into the main room of tcri to regroup and figure out a way to save June. And also to find/disarm the mutagen bombs. Clara pants, trying to catch her breath. Mark looks at her trying to think of a plan.

Way ago leader not only that's Rick's dead but also our friends are dead as well ! Not to mention June getting kidnapped by that Phsycopath ! Jared exclaims.

Mark clenches his fists.

You don't think I don't know that !!!!! It hunts me to think what Clownface may be doing to her !!!

I swear if he's doing what I think he's gonna do to her I'm gonna murder him ! Clara mutters angerly. Clara suddenly sees someone,her eyes widen.

Then why didn't you save her jones huh ?! You don't know do you ?! Jared hisses. Um... boys ? Clara says

I tried to ! She ethire loves him or crazy about him, we can try to save her but not exactly from her self, I won't be able to do that Mark snares. 

Boys ? Clara says again

Your pathetic ! A true leader would know what to do ! Jared exclaims.

You think you have a shot getting out if here with out me !? Mark growls.

This is happening !!!!! Clara exclaims. This argument couldn't come at a worse time.

Mate Our friends are dead because of you ! So yeah I'm better off on my Own ! Jared snares.

Then go head traitor ! Mark growls stricking a nerve in Jared.

Me the traitor ?! You betrayed the foot jones ?!! Jared shouts.

You betrayed me and Karai !!!! Your friends !!!! How could you do that to us after everything !? Mark asks with anger.

You turned Karai against me !!! Jared shouts.

She was never yours !!!!! Mark shouts.

Oh for F***k sakes !!!!!! Raphael ' s here !!!!! Clara shouts finally getting the boy's attention.

Raph jumps down in front of the villains. Jared attacks him but Raph punches him in the face. Mark pulls out the gun he took from dollface.

Your gonna pay for what you did to me Raphael !!!!! Mark shouts.

Raph puts his hands up.

Mark listen to me I tried to save you in the wearhouse that night, Raph tells him.

I suffered for three months !!!!! Mark snares.

I'm sorry but I been trying to find you and Karai every since than, Raph whispers.

Liar !!! Mark shouts.

Believe me, I been trying find you for Casey Raph said.

Mark eyes widen. Casey ? He asks.

Yeah he really misses, that's why I never gave up on you Raph said.

Mark puts the gun down. Mark looks at Raph.

Suddenly the main tv came on and Clownface appeared on the screen. June was in the background. She was handcuffed to a post.

June ! Mark shouts. Oh that Asshole !!!! Clara growls

Are you there turtle ? I know you are Clown face smirks looking at June, who looked afraid.

And I hope your watching too Hot head Clown face says mockingly.

Mark clenches his fists. I gusse you know by now I plan to mutant an entire city Clownface laughs.

Clown face shows them the small bomb inside the hammer. He press the button that activates.

This gonna be riot Clown face laughs.

And just in case your thinking of stopping me, I figurer I invite some friends to my big blow out Clownface says pressing a lever that releasses all the Muntants in Tcri.

*****************

The Muntants get out of thire cells and chaos breaks out.

********************

Raph looks at Mark.

Raph you need to handle the escape prisoners, I'll take down Clownface Mark tells him.

Raph nods. You needs to disable the mutagen bombs Raph said.

I will Mark says. Raph takes out his grappling hook and grapples off.

Jared glares out Mark. There's no way in hell we're fighting  that creep !!!! Jared shouts.

I wasn't asking you to come with, I'm going in alone to save June and stop The mutagen bombs. Mark says

Clara sighs. I'm coming with you Clara said.

Mark looks at her. No Mark says with a stern face.

Clara sighs again. June's my friend and I don't wanna see her hurt Clara says.

Mark thinks about this. Alright fine Mark said before turning to Jared.

You coming with ? Mark asks.

Jared glares at him before sighing.

Yeah I'll help Jared says before giving Mark a death glare. But don't  think I'm done with you Jared snares

Understood Mark says turning Clara

What's the plan ? Clara asks with a smirk.

We call Waller Mark said pressing his comlink. Clara faces palms.

We're screwed !!!! Clara and Jared mutters.

Athour's  note  :  Oh man Mark and Jared finally got into argument and now he's gonna wotk with Mark. Poor June. Anyway in the animated movie. An helicopter comes onto scene during this point but I decided to hold it for now because I have something planned.