Ch. 38 A fimalier face

Mark struggles against his bonds as the clock slowly counts down. He had to escape or they were gonna die.

Mark are you there ? Waller calls over a comlink.

Waller ? Is that you ? Mark asks.

Yes I'm here Waller said. I heard everything and I'm going to help Disable the mutagen bomb Waller  said.

Gonna be hard when my hands are tied Waller Mark snares as he struggles even harder. Suddenly he sees a grinning face of a little girl holding a knife.

Christian ? Mark whispers.

Karai eyes widen as she sees the doll girl.

Dollface comes closer to Mark with the knife. She kneels down to Mark's height and cuts the ropes. Mark gasps and hugs Dollface.

Thank you Christian Mark whispers.

I saw them hurting you Dollface whispers.

I'm alright Mark whispers.

Suddenly he noticed Katana walking towards them. I'm glad  we found you in time Mark Katana said.

As am I Waller  said over the comlink.

We must disable the bomb Katana explains.

Clara struggles against her bonds desperately. Mark sighs knows what he had to do first.

Yes but first... Mark climbs up on top of the mutagen where Clara was tied up on top. Clara struggles, her hand near a little mutagen. She breaths heavily as the mutagen comes nears her hand. Mark cuts Clara free and helps her up. They both get back on the ground

Really ? Your saving me ? Why ? Clara asks in shock.

Because I think you can prove that your  more just a thief Mark said.

Clara sighs. Alright I'll help Clara said before her eyes widen.
We only have 3 minutes ! Clara gasps.

Waller ! How do disable this thing ?! Mark shouts.

I'll guide you through it, your gonna need a knife Waller said determined.

Dollface hands Mark her knife.

Mark nods and grabs it. He goses behind the mutagen bomb where wires where.

Do you see the light blue wire ? Waller asks.

Mark looked around until he spotted.

Yes ! Mark said.

Cut it then Cut the green wire ! Waller instructs.

Mark cuts the light blue  wire then the green one.

Than the timer stops and shuts down.

Mark sighs in relief. Karai smiles and kisses him.

Athour's  note  :  Clara's hand only mutanted