Ch.36 Captured

Mark and Karai were tied up back to back in a dark cell. Mark had a damn power blocking collar around his bruised neck. It was silent between the two until Mark said something.

Karai why are you here ? Mark asks.

You've been gone for weeks I-I thought you been captured by Tigerclaw so I came looking for you Karai explains as she blinks back tears.

It's alright Mark whispers. Now because of me you got Captured karai whispers.

Don't blame yourself none of this is your fault Karai, I should of told what I was doing that night and maybe it of perverted me getting caught by Waller and this crap from happening Mark explains.

There where few moments of dead slience between the two.

Karai I....

Suddenly a loud creking sound is heard as the entrance to the dungeon is opened. As well as loud protests of pain. Mark scowls angerly when he sees Shredder, Jared, Clown face, June and Tigerclaw who held Clara by her long dark brown hair. Mark winced in smpthay for her. He knew he should feel like Clara had this coming but he just feel sorry for her.

As promise Master Shredder I bring you Jones Jared smirks.

Mark growls at him. I knew you still had contacted with Jared ! Mark snares.

I gusse you where right about me jones Jared laughs.

Well done Jared not only do we have Mark but we also have the thief who stole my Helmet ! Shredder said as he glares at Clara.

Mark's eyes widen at her. She was the person who stole his Helmet three months back ? Clara gave fearful look as she locked eyes with Mark. Clara then looks at Shredder.

Master Shredder please.... Clara began but Shredder places a knife to Clara's neck. Clara gasps in fear. Shredder turns his attention back to Mark. Mark narrows his eyes at Shredder.

Tell me who sent you boy or I will kill the thief ! Shredder snares darkly.

Go to hell ! Mark hisses. Shredder brings the knife closer to Clara's neck.

Tell me who sent you you now !!! Or the thief will die right now ! !!!

Tell him !!!!! Clara screams.

June watches with fear as looks at Mark. June begins to mouth please Clara is my friend, our friend. Mark sighs.

Nobody i was trying to find Karai ! Mark shouts. He was lying but what choice dose he have ?

Jared smirks. Lying will only makes things difficult, tell him or I will Jared growls.

Got to hell Jared !!!! Mark snares.

Jared narrows his eyes in anger.

Wrong answer !!! Jared snares.

Tigerclaw slams Clara into the wall and holds her there. Tears stream down her eyes.

Tell me who sent you or I'll kill the thief !!!!! Shredder demands as Tigerclaw puts his gun to Clara's head.

Please tell him !!!! Clara sobs.

You know what go ahead kill her see if I care , she abandoned me before I was captured by Tigerclaw so it won't bother me !!!! Mark shouts.

Mark ! June exclaims.

Mark you asshole !!!!!! Clara sobs in pain.

Shredder growls. They're here to recover the 2 mutagen bombs Clown face has stolen for us Jared explains.