Ch.37 No escape !

Mark struggles against the chains and screamed against he's gag. He's face was badly bruised as well  a new cut slowly bleed down his chain. Mark and Karai where tied to the large mutagen bomb while Clara was tied down on top of the mutagen bomb. Her features  drenched in fear.

Please just let me go ! Clara sobs.

Jared just smirks at Clara before looking at Karai. Karai was silent, not making contact with her captors. Jared casts a sorry look at Karai. Jared slowly walks towards her.

You still have a chance. I can still save you Jared whispers.

Karai looks at Jared, casting an hateful glare.

After everything you've done to us, I would never ever be with you ! Karai snares, her voice dripping  with venome.

Her words shot Jared in his heart. He wanted  to say something back to her like you shall die here then... but he couldn't. He hurt Karai too much. He didn't want to hurt her again. He wished she would chose the right choice but she would rather die with Mark than be his. That struck rage in Jared. He walks to the bonded Mark Jones.  Both boys make eye contact before....

Blame !!!

Jared punches Mark in the jaw servarl times. Mark cringes in pain as he coughs up blood against he's gag. June pushes Jared aside.

Okay  you got your revange !  Move on ! June snares.

Jared narrows his eyes before storming off.

June rips off Mark's gag.

I'm really gonna miss you cowboy June whispers sadly. Mark breaths heavily. His mouth covered in blood.

June please  don't  go with him ! Your one of us ! Your part of the squad ! Mark begs.

I have to he's my Puddin June said.

June please listen to me you where alot happier with us. You where so fearless when you fought alongside with us Mark said.

Yeah you really don't need that clown Clara mutters as she struggles against her bonds.

If.. if I don't do what he wants he'll kill you both in front of my eyes !!!!! June sobs as she hugs Mark.

I'm really gonna miss you Mark June sobs.

Mark looks sadly at June. He had to escape and save her from Clownface.

I'm gonna miss you  too June Mark whispers.

Alright that's enough of this lovely dovey bull shit ! Clownface snares.

June sadly let's go of Mark and walks away.

Clownface whips out  a remort and the bomb turns om.

A timer counts down to 5 minutes.

Tootloo kids !!! I have date with a mutanted city !!!!!!! Clownface  laughs  as he leaves Mark,Karai and Clara to thire fate.

Mark screams eacho though the room.