Ch 24. Getting free

Mark struggles against the ropes, trying to free his wrist so he can burn the ropes off. Sure he was still taken by June kissing him for on the lips but he shacks it off. Right now he and Katana need to get free. He needed to get the villains away from Christian.

Why did'nt you join them Katana asks Mark.

I'm not like them Mark answers.

Is it that but is it also your hatred for Jared ? Katana asks. Because I know you wanna be free of Waller Katana explains.

Jared betrayed me Karai and attacked my brother to get to me Mark said solomonly.

Katana feels a little bad for him.

I'm sorry Katana says.

It's okay you didn't know, no really knows what I've been through Mark mutters.

Mark gets his wrist free and burns the ropes off of them. Suddenly Dollface's screaming is heard in the medical center. Mark's eyes widen.

Christian !!!!!! Mark shouts as he rushes into the medical center Katana follows behind.

Inside Mark is meet with Jared.

What did you do to her !!!! Mark shouts as he begins to fight Jared.

We don't have time for this ! Clara said pancing a little.

Stockman ! Hit jones with the fear gas !!!! Now jarred shouts.

Ha ! He said gas snickers June.

Stockman pulls out the fear gas and sprays it not only hitting Mark but accidentally hitting Jared and June as well.

The three of them fall unconscious to the floor. Now experience thire worst fears.

Athour's note : Cliff Hanger ! A heads up the next chapter are Mark,Jared and June experience thire worst fears so it going to get really intense.