Ch. 11 Clown face

Mark walked past The kranng. He was still in the police uniform with a bag pack that carried Dollface. Mark pushes June forward. June was now wearing a prisoner outfit. Mark was walking past all the cells.

Dollface peeked from the bag and saw the junkion box.

Junkion box up head Doll face whispers.

Mark nods. Keep moving where almost there Mark whispers to june.

June ? Said a creepy voice.

June gasps when she heard that voice. She never wanted to hear that voice again. Mark and June turned thire heads to see the one and only Clown face. He was in a glass cell wearing the same prisoner outfit like June.  He had green, a white face and dark purple eyes. He was definitely a slender teen. But to one it in one words he looked like the Joker !

Is that real you ? Aren't you going to say hello ? Clown Face smirks.

June looked nervous seeing her x again.

Crap Mark mutters. Keep moving and ignore him Mark whispers pushing her forward.  Tell him to shut up June mutters

What's your hurry June ? Stay awhile. At least the bruises seemed to clear up Clown face laughs.

June growls remembering him hurting her. She grabs a kranng blaster and jumps in front of her hand cuffs shooting at the Glass cell screaming in anger.

I'll kill you bastard ! June screams. Mark grabs her. June calm down ! Mark whispers. I¨ll kill him ! I¨ll kill him for what he's done to me ! June screams struggling in Mark's arms.

Drama Doll face mutters still hiding in the bag. 

Women am I right officer can't get rid of them, Can't throw them out of a moving car Clown face said darkly.

Hey pal shut up or I will let her Kill you ! Mark growls trying to keep June under controle. In June's blinding rage she throws Mark into the jube box'ś. Mark groans in pain. but in the struggle Dollface falls out of the bag and off the railing. 

Dollface screams as she falls. Mark's eyes widen he tries to grab her but he fails.

Dollface ! Mark screams. 

Mark ! Dollface screams falling into the darkness.

Athour's note: Oh no ! Dollface ! Is she going to be alright ? read to find out