Ch.21 An Offer she couldn't refuse

Meanwhile Zurui was in Stockmen's cell. Her gun pointed to his head. Baxter whimpers.

Clara smirks seeing the sight. She walks into the cell.

Well come on Zurui, kill him Clara mocks.

Still deciding if this twep deserves it Zurui snares.

Clara just smirks.

Waller did promise 12 grand for his death Clara said as she puts her hand on her hip.

I know what that bitch promised Zurui snares.

I just don't know if that bitch can be trusted Zurui retrols.

Well if you can't do it...

SLASH !!!!!!!

Zurui let's out a cry of pain, dropping her gun to the floor. Zurui clasps to the floor.

You... bitch ! W-why ?! Zurui struggles to muster.

Oh please like I was gonna turn down that much money Clara smirks as she picks up her gun.

Clara ...Don't ...do... this ! Zurui stutters. Clara points the gun at Zurui.

Nothing personal Zurui it's just business, hope you can understand that Clara hisses before.

BANG !!!!!!

Zurui layed there dead.

Baxter eyes widen in fear as the cat bulgar turns to towards him.

Clara takes out her wipe and wraps it around stockman's throt, forcing him to his knees.

Please... don't...kill... me ! Stockman begs as Clara tightens her wipe around Stokman's throat, causing him to cry out in pain.

You really must have pissed Waller off, for offering that much money for your death. Clara said resting her shadow claws under neath Baxter's chin.

But the question is why ? Clara asks, looking stright into Stokman's eyes.

B-because I know how to defuse the bombs she uses on you and your friends Baxter chokes out.

Clara suddenly losses the grip on her wipe.

You do ? Clara asks in shock. Baxter pants trying to gasps in air.

Yes... if... you ... don't... kill... me, I... can free you from Waller grasp Baxter gasps out.

Clara looks at Baxter. It was a offer she couldn't refuse. All she wanted is to be from Waller. And that was saying about the thief who wanted more than money. I mean she just killed Zurui for that money, but Clara just shacks her 'friend's' death aside. And forces Baxter to his feet.

"Don't make me regret not killing you Storkmen" Clara smirks.

It's Baxter stockman Stockman retrols.

Nobody cares ! Clara hisses pushing Baxter forward.

Athour's note : Clara kills Zurui for Money ?! What a selfish bitch !!! There really is no honor among thieves. So Clara takes the role of Killer frost, who like in the movie was task of killing Riddler. What do you guys think is gonna happen next.