Ch. 42 Wake up turtle boy and disable the bomb !

Warning blood in this chapter,

June groans as she sits up. She looks at her hands that still held the smaller mutagen  bomb. June gasps. They only had 5 minutes until it goses off.

June looks at Raph who laid at the ground groaning. June gets on top of him and starts slapping him very hard.

Wake up ! Wake up ! Wake up Turtle  boy  and disable  the  bomb ! June shouts.

Raph groans looking up at June. June ? Raph asks.

No time ! Open up this hammer and disable the god damn bomb June exclaims and shoves the hammer into Raph's hands.

Raph opens up the Hammer and sees the mutagen bomb inside. He looks at the lid that had the words cut the red wire written in red caryon.

Thanks June Raph said. But she was gone.

*******************************************************

Dollface blinks as she relizes Clara and her where Inside the building. Dollface smiles and looks at Clara. Clara looks at Dollface as she breaths heavily.

Clara ? Dollface asks.

Clara breaths even heaver. Dollface felt something wet on her hands. Looking at her hands relizing blood covered them. Dollface  blinks  in confusion before looking at Clara’s back. A bullet was lodge in her back. Dollface's blinks back tears. Clara passes out due to lack of blood loss. Thinking fast Dollface grabs her comlink and singles for Mark.

Mark !? Mark ?! Help !  Clara’s been shot ! Dollface shouts.

Athour's  note  :  Oh no Clara ! Is she gonna make it !? Next chapter  is the final fight between Mark and Clownface. Stay tune.