Chapter 7 Say that where sweethearts again

Yeah go ahead kill him Smirks Jared. Clara telports really quick to get sodes for the squad, handing them each a soda. Enjoying the show with a can of diet soda laughs Clara. I don't like diet whines Dollface. Don't be picky Clara says sipping her soda.

Mark grints his teeth. Flag ? Mark whispers trying to single for back up. Kill him Smirks Hun.

Wait ! June shouts causing the men to stop. June O'Neil  I didn't think I would ever see you again after what Clown face did to you, I'm just glad your crazy boyfriend isn't here Laughs Hun. June crules up her fists at the metion of her puddin !  Hun me and my Puddin are though ! You saw how he treated me ! June exclaims. Yeah I'm just glad those Kranng freaks locked him up. He deserves it after what he did to such a pretty girl Says Hun. Mark turns his head towards her and looks at her. Had she been in abusive  relationship ? June did you use to be in abusive relationship Zurui asked concern. Usalley Zurui didn't care but this however was different. 

I don't want to talk about it June quickly says. She faces Hun again. Sure my Puddin can be tempermental June begins as she glances at mark who still tied up on the table. But gee what kind of relationship dosen't have it's up and downs ? June asks as she dose back flips to a piano. Ha ! Hun smirks as he relizes the pretty lady was going to sing for them. Zurui sat at the piano. A flat June tells her. June begins to play.

June: I never knew that are romance had ended, untile you posined my food and I thought it was a lark when you kicked me in the park but now I it was rude. I never knew you and I where finished untile that bottle hit my head. Now I tried to be aloafe when you push me of the roof

Mark hit his head against the table he couldn't take the singing. Everyone started clapping. Relizing Hun's men where distracted. Mark begin to burn the ropes slowly off of him

June: I feel are romance is dead. It wouldn't been so bad if you had told meeeee. That someone had taken my place. But no ! No you didn't even scold me. You just tried to disfigure my face. You'll never know how this heart of mine is breaking. It looks so hopeless but then... Life used to be so classic. Won't you please put down that acid ?! And say that We're sweethearts again... Yeah (poses)

Hun and his men clapped and cheered. Mark suddenly jumps in front of Hun and puts his soward to his neck. Hun growls. Getting tricked by a crazy lady ?! That's bad for business Hun says.

You know what else is bad for businesses ? Double crossing your clients. I hate to say Hun takes you money and kills you aprotives Mark says coldly with a stern face. Fine take you flie says Hun handing Mark his file. Memoize the contact. You can grab some shut eye in the rooms above. You dople tommow night at the cover of darkness and then I never want to see you or crazy girl on my trufe again ! Hun snares.

Mark removes his soward away from Hun's neck and walks away with the squad. June walks next to him smiling at him. Quit the charmer Aren't ya ? Mark sighs with a small grin. Bit me she smirks. I rather not says Mark shacking his head as they head to where they are staying.

Athour's note : The scene where June sings is a Harley quinn scene where she sings as a distraction.